kadekedysutrawan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The Truth of Word

The Dark Way of  The Silent WorldThe Dark Way of The Silent World

Haluoleo University, Kampus Hijau Bumi Tridharma, Anduonohu, Kendari City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
9 comments
Google Moderator

Re: The Truth of Word

Hey @kadekedysutrawan ,

Nice photo! Where did you take it? The weather looks gloomy or did you use some effects to make the photo a bit darker?

I am sure you will be interested to read this article on the topic Using color to make your photos stand out

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @MoniDi , This photo was dark but not glomy like now, I used photoshop express mobile to make my photo bit dark. I am thrilled about your article, can you give me advice for tutorial using apps editor.

Google Moderator

Hey @kadekedysutrawan ,

Thank you for the quick reply. Actually the article was not written by me but I thought you might want to look through some quick tips on using colours in photography.

When it comes to apps and photo editing in general, @DanniS is the person who could give you the right advice. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Viite: The Truth of Word

Hi @kadekedysutrawan,

Which phone did you use? Have you tried the built-in photos app to edit? That gives a good variety of options to enhance the photo. Although, photos taken in the dark can be harder to edit of course. I myself struggle sometimes with night photography.

Thanks @MoniDi for tagging me here! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

My phone is Redmi Note 5 Pro, yes i do to edit foto with default edit apps in my phone. I prefered to use photoshop, lightroom and vsco mobile

@DanniS 

Former Google Contributor

@kadekedysutrawan yes those are great choices as well. I also use Snapseed, which is extremely phone friendly and let's you edit in many ways. 

Do you only use your phone? I find it a lot easier and especially now with the newest models, the cameras are high quality. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I must confess that I stared at this for a few seconds more than I would look at a regular picture but then again, it is not a 'regular' picture! Nice work @kadekedysutrawan !

Cheers,
Zainab!
Level 7

@Zainabzy_ thank for your appreciate, i am just to take foto when i looked aroud in myself after that i just a little bit edit with editor apps in my phone. 

Level 7

@DanniS  yes i am just using my phone to capture a photo. I want to use google pixel 3 but I don't have anymore to buy this phone. I just followed the improvement smartphone of technology