Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Story of Anuradha, a proud member of a large global community

@TonyJoy006 and @Ravilal Thank you.

Level 10

Great introduction @AnuradhaP and thanks for showing me in!!! I was proud to wear your t-shirt, in fact is a sign of brotherhood across local guides universe!

I hope to meet you in person, somewhere!!

I didn't knew you where in transportation business, do you know transit program from Google? https://maps.google.com/help/maps/mapcontent/transit/

I'm proud of being your friend!

Lucio

Level 9

This is a well-written introduction @AnuradhaP. I was amazed by your dedication towards Sri Lankan archeology. I wish everyone of us should have the same concern towards conserving nature and archeological sites as responsible citizens of a nation. Proud that you are part of Sri Lanka Local Guides Community.
Also thanks a bunch for appreciating me this much. It's part of my journey towards self-satisfaction. I know you are a great contributor to LG connect too. Hope you will give the best to Google maps from Sri Lanka. Cheers! 

Level 10

@LucioV Yes, I know. I am currently working with the Southern Provincial Transport Authority and Google Transit program to bring the bus timetables of the Southern Province of Sri Lanka online.

Connect Moderator

wow @AnuradhaP, what a story!!

You should write a book about being a Local Guide, together with @IlankovanT and @LucioV. A wonderful books, telling to the world how Goggle Maps is changing the lifestyle of millions of people.

Thanks for your beautiful story.

I hope to be able to reach you in San Francisco, where for sure you will be. My best wishes 🙂

Level 9

Dear @AnuradhaP

Very impressive, very impressive .... nice work ..!

We are lucky, we got you... very proud of you ! You are originally friend of all members of connect. Thanks for sharing this nice story about you & @IlankovanT@LucioV

Thanks again for your great contributions..! 

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Hi @AnuradhaP

Time, efforts and dedication you have shown to this program is really praiseworthy. Also, @IlankovanT posted a similar post recently and I was inspired by that as well and I guess Sri Lanka LG Community is really strong, dedicated and growing day by day.

Hope all the communities will learn by the experiences you've posted and make their own communities better and stronger.

Life is short, Give as much as you can!
Level 10

@ErmesT Thank you and I am a proud to be a part of community of people like you. Hope we will meet one day.

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee Thank you for your kind words. Yes, it is nice to be in a place like this with people like you.

Level 10

@Lakshay Thank you, proud to be a part of community with people like you.