ThomasBiziouras's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: The Pasha old stone bridge, Grevena, Greece. Built 1690 A.D.

Hey @ThomasBiziouras ,

That sounds amazing! What is more, you kind of do an outdoor workout and breathe some fresh air. 

How often do you organise these groups and how many people tend to go?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@MoniDi 

Did that twice so far, the first we were around 20 people and cleared an old abandoned stone bridge at Kentro village in Grevena. And the other we were 4 persons and cleared an old stone fountain close to the city of Grevena.

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Google Moderator

Great @ThomasBiziouras ,

I just wanted to remind you that if you want to tag me or any other Local Guide, don't forget to write @ before their names. This way we receive a notification. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!