AnuradhaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Local Guide Connect: It is not just contacts; it is all about connections!!! [Yosemite reuni

@Badruddeen You are welcome... Please inform me in advance when you visit Sri Lanka next time. We will do a road trip...

Level 10

Re: The Local Guide Connect: It is not just contacts; it is all about connections!!! [Yosemite reuni

@IlankovanT It was a great day....

Level 10

Thank you @LucioV. Why don't you come to Sri Lanka? You can join our road trip. 🙂

Google Moderator

Hello @AnuradhaP & @Badruddeen,

I am very happy to see this small reunion and both of you are getting connected not just through your gadgets but in real life! 

I am changing your topic label to meet-ups

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@AngieYC Thanks for your comments and changing the topic label to correct one.

Level 8

@AnuradhaP

Gracias por mencionar mi nombre. Si ya estan escritos, solo deberia revisarlos y quiza cambiar el nombre de la categoria para que yo los pueda citar, como tu haz escrito "mi historia"  , es muy buena idea! Y otros temas.

Gracias. Y aprender a escribir con todas las reglas de Connect, los 5 valores, no spam y muchas publicaciones mas que debo releer. Lol !  

Se que es un tema grave, pero lo superare, no publico en mi idioma español. Los LG que conozco son de todas partes del mundo.

Saludos a todos!

LuaPL
Connect Moderator

hi @AnuradhaP I love your stories. I remembered that we joined Photo walk near to pier 39. Thanks for sharing

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

@NunungAfuah Glad to hear you love my stories. Yes, we were there...

Level 9

@AnuradhaP good times. 

You are totally right. its about connections, its the things i love most about local guides.

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Connect Moderator

This is an awesome recap, @AnuradhaP. It was so good to see both @Badruddeen and you in one frame after a long time. And I am SJ seeing it (SJ= super jealous, acronym copyright @KarenVChin) 🙂

Badru and his 360 camera, made for each other. Whenever I see a 360 camera or see someone taking a 360 photo, it always reminds me of him and Rob. You guys have taken 360 photos to a different level. 🙂

Look at the luxurious location and the natural beauty and the food...... I am going to pack my bag for Sri Lanka. Will you join me again, Badru?