AnuradhaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Local Guide Connect: It is not just contacts; it is all about connections!!! [Yosemite reuni

@MahabubMunna Real heroes talk like this... You are a SUPER hero in Local Guides...

Level 10

Re: The Local Guide Connect: It is not just contacts; it is all about connections!!! [Yosemite reuni

@AnuradhaP ahem ahem . hey god took me in your side i never want to live in this planet when people mention something special but really i am not 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Local Guides hreos are together, this will inspire other Local Guides. Thank you @AnuradhaP 

Level 8

@AnuradhaP

@ErmesT

You said the exact words.
Connections in contacts!
Although I have not been able to meet any of you, or other LG that are not here, I feel that we are in contact and that is very nice.

LuaPL
Level 10

@AbdullahAM You are welcome,  Just go out and meet a local guide...

Level 10

@LuaPL One day you will make connections through the contacts from the Local Guides Connect. I would love to see a post explaining your experience on the connect on the day it happens. 

Level 8

I miss all of you, Team Yosemite!

Your reunion and the recap  is a cure for me, @AnuradhaP @Badruddeen.

It is a joy to see you guides enjoyed the times together.

Level 8

Hi Anu @AnuradhaP

Thank you so much for meeting me at such a short notice and taking me around. I (We) thoroughly enjoyed our short visit to Sri Lanka. We have to organize a longer road trip in Sri Lanka which would be interesting. I will post more photos and videos when I am free. 

Yes, our initial plan did not work and you made a good choice which was perfect. 🙂

Cheers Anu and Thank you.

Level 9

Awesome 🙂 happy to see both @AnuradhaP & @Badruddeen 🙂

Level 10