Ridwan-Suhud's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

The Light in the night at Asia Africa Street in Bandung City

Bank OCBC NISP Jl Asia Afrika Bdg(City-Light_F-18_Speed-10s_ISO-100).JPG

The Light in the night at Asia Africa Street in Bandung City from vehicles traffic
OCBC NISP, Jalan Asia Afrika, Cikawao, Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia
8 comments
Level 6

Bandung City Light

Lalulintas malam hari di depan BIP Bdg(City-Light_F-16_Speed-5s_ISO-200).JPG

The light of night traffic in front of Bandung Indah Plaza at Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia was interesting.
Level 9

Re: The Light in the night at Asia Africa Street in Bandung City

Thank you @Ridwan-Suhud for sharing

Google Moderator

Re: Bandung City Light

Hello @Ridwan-Suhud,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing this nice picture of Bandung at night.

Did you capture this on your own? Maybe you can share some tips and tricks on how to take nice shots at night. It will be very helpful for the other Local Guides. 

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I am merging two of your posts here, because both have the same content. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Bls: The Light in the night at Asia Africa Street in Bandung City

Halo @@Ridwan-Suhud, @@AbdullahAM untuk Bandung bisa bergabung di laman https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Bahasa-Indonesia/FORUM-KOMUNITAS-Bandung-Local-Guides-Kenalan-...

Disana adalah wadah berkumpulnya komunitas Local Guides Bandung dan info berbagai kegiatan

Muhammad Fachry | Local Guides since 2015
Level 6

You're welcome. I take this picture by myself. Both of them take with Nikon camera. It uses focus 18 mm, slow shutter speed 10 seconds, and ISO 100.

Level 6

Bls: The Light in the night at Asia Africa Street in Bandung City

Terima kasih Kang Fachry. Tentunya saya senang bisa bergabung di komunitas Local Guides Bandung.

Level 6

Re: The Light in the night at Asia Africa Street in Bandung City

You're welcome

Level 6

Hello @AngieYC

You're welcome.

I take this picture by myself, so this is my own picture.

Both of them take with Nikon camera. It uses focus 18 mm, slow shutter speed 10 seconds, and ISO 100.