janangagamage's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

The Kelaniya Temple is one of the Historic and very spiritual destination located near Colombo.

IMG-5927.JPG

IMG-5929.JPG

IMG-5930.JPG

IMG-5933.JPG

IMG-5931.JPG

IMG-5936.JPG

IMG-5937.JPG

Kelaniya Bo Tree 

Kelaniya Rajamaha Viharaya, Peliyagoda, Sri Lanka
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The Kelaniya Temple is one of the Historic and very spiritual destination located near Colombo.

Hi @janangagamage,

Thanks for sharing your photos on Connect! I hope you will have fun exploring the community!

What type of camera did you use?

I would like to suggest you to read the following tips for uploading images to stay within limit on Connect. 

Here are also some advises for you to manage your photos  and guidelines to upload.

By the way, it would be great to learn something new about this place, so can you please tell us more about it?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: The Kelaniya Temple is one of the Historic and very spiritual destination located near Colombo.

Hi @janangagamage,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Is it your first visit there? Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself- January 2019 Also, you can read these 14 helpful tips for using Connect,and What are Connect topics?

Just to let you know, I am going to rotate your pictures to looks better for the other.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Dear Aruni,

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate your help and comments to improve my posts. Thanks a lot. 🙂 

Hi @janangagamage,

You're welcome, Is this a Thai temple? Did you visit this place so often?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

No. It belongs to Theravada Budhism. We as Budhdhists visit these places at least once or twice a year to get blessings.It is believed that this place is visited by Lord Budhdha. 

Level 8

Hi, @janangagamage

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for sharing the historic temple of Colombo with us. 

Thanks again.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

Hi @janangagamage

Thank you, Is a very nice place to visit.

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.