DDPACHORI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

The Great Undiscovered Kakanmath Temple, Morena MP

The Kaknmath Temple...A monument of National  Heritage & ImportanceThe Kaknmath Temple...A monument of National Heritage & ImportanceAs per story, this temple was built by Ghosts in a single nightAs per story, this temple was built by Ghosts in a single nightSite maintained by Archeological survey of INDIASite maintained by Archeological survey of INDIAIMG_4394.JPGIMG_4400.JPGSeems it may fall any moment but even in earthquakes nothing goes wrong here...Seems it may fall any moment but even in earthquakes nothing goes wrong here...IMG_4405.JPGShiv Lingam!Shiv Lingam!Religious people...Religious people...IMG_4419.JPGIMG_4420.JPGIMG_4421.JPGIMG_4423.JPGIMG_4428.JPGIMG_4429.JPGIMG_4437.JPGIMG_4460.JPGOnly stones...no cement etcOnly stones...no cement etcimpossible to count the pillars...impossible to count the pillars...

D D PACHORI
Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India
1 comment
Google Vendor

Re: The Great Undiscovered Kakanmath Temple, Morena MP

Hi @DDPACHORI,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Can you tell us a bit more about the Kakanmath Temple? I am sure it will be interesting to read more about it. 

I want to let you know that the total quantity of photos that can be uploaded on Connect is 1000, please make sure to choose the best photos that can help you express your post. You may also use Google Photos or Google Plus to provide assistance for sharing a bulk number of photos.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!