AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The Great Indian Heritage Walk

The Great Indian Heritage WalkThe Great Indian Heritage Walk

Every Indian City Has it's own Heritage Like Varanasi is not just a poignant Hindu pilgrimage site, but also has iconic Jain and Buddhist structures, Kolkata the home to prominent freedom fighters, illustrious poets, novelists, film-makers, actors and Nobel Prize winners, has been a cultural hotbed since time immemorial.Jaipur, the capital city, makes for a stunning picture with its endless forts and palaces, Kochi has retained its importance in the modern era, Delhi Not just the capital of India, Delhi is also the cultural hotbed of the country, Chennai is a wonderful mix of the old and the new. With traditional practices still being in vogue here, Shillong is a quaint city, rich in all forms of performing arts. With music being the anthem of both the old and the young, Bhubaneshwar is home to one of the biggest indigenous groups of people in the world. With their own trademark folklores, songs, dances, arts and crafts.

So walk for explores the diversity that characterizes the cultural fabric of our country, such as, food, heritage, nature, art, architecture, and so on. There will be walks, talks, and films from across India covering a broad spectrum of Indian heritage and culture. Ranging from museums, and historically significant monuments and markets, to explore of interesting natural landscapes and areas known for their rich cuisine. focus has been on showing Real, Heritage and culture of every city of India.

So Join In India's First The Great Indian Heritage Walk - Date - 04/11/2018 

Hosting City User Name Host Name Meetup Status Meetup Link
Delhi (The Capital of The India) ambrishvarshney Ambrish Varshney Approved Delhi Meetup Link
Mumbai (Financial Capital of The India) Nand_kishore Nand Kishore Approved Mumbai Meetup Link
Ahmadabad (India's First Heritage City) NareshDarji Naresh Darji Approved Ahmedabad Meetup Link
Trivandrum Afzal Afzal Approved TVPM Meet-up Link
Gorakhpur imkunj Kunj Bihari Sharma Approved Gorakhpur Meetup Link
Chennai John John Approved Chennai Meetup Link
Bangaluru SalmaanN Salmaan Approved Bangaluru Meetup Link
Little India, KL StephenAbraham Stephen Abraham Approved Little India KL Meetup Link
Ranchi Nand_kishore Nand Kishore Approved Ranchi Meetup Link
Pune Alam_Shaikh Alam Shaikh Approved Pune Meetup Link
Patiala RaveeSAhluwalia RaveeS Ahluwalia Approved Patiala Meetup Link
Thrissur Santosimon Santosimon Approved Thrissur Meetup Link
Delhi 2 Pushpinder Pushpinder Approved Delhi 2 Meetup Link
Kolkata DrShaunak DrShaunak Approved Kolkata Meetup Link

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

India
60 comments
Level 10

Re: The Great Indian Heritage Walk

Great @AmbrishVarshney

Very nice meetup idea for 1st ever indian meetup. 

I would love to host in Mumbai.

Connect Moderator

Great meetup idea bro. @AmbrishVarshney

Let's we explore our Haritage and share with world. I'm also host Meetup in Gujarat. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank You @NareshDarji and @NandKK bhai for showing Interest add your interest in the thread @NithinNambiar @AfzalA @FelipePK @ShaniDeshwal @AjSingh @JMD9 @DrYashPaulSharma @Samridh

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@SheetalV @ketanjaats @sunitaa @Charitra_Sharma @VISHALPANDEY88 @Blackwidow @KapilS 

@BishowvijayaP @OSAMA @Badruddeen show you support guys plz tag all Indian LGs

Level 10

@ermest @RohithaF @@DrVika @koushik_sarkar @PaulPavlinovich @Safdarrai @pushpinderpalsingh @NadyaPN @MarinSt @TorM i need support from you guys

Level 8

I am in...
Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney and everyone, all the best in this wonderful plan and program. Great to be part of the family. 

Level 10

Thank you @StephenAbraham for wishes and we need your support too

Connect Moderator

Bro @AmbrishVarshney Submitted my meetup and waiting for approval. 

The Great Indian Haritage Walk - Ahmedabad.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.