futnotecom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Great Baiturrahman Mosque, Aceh, Indonesia

The Great Baiturrahman Mosque is a mosque located in the city center of Banda Aceh, Aceh Province, Indonesia. Baiturrahman Grand Mosque is a symbol of religion, culture, enthusiasm, strength, struggle and nationalism of the Acehnese people. This mosque is a Banda Aceh landmark that survived the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami.

This mosque is a symbol of the resurrection the people of Aceh from the tsunami disaster.

P1110133.jpgP1110135.jpgP1110148.jpgP1110147.jpgP1110124.jpgDJI_0134.jpgDJI_0130.jpg

Masjid Baiturrahman, Panca, Aceh Besar Regency, Aceh, Indonesia
18 comments
Level 8

Re: The Great Bautirrahman Mosque, Aceh, Indonesia

Sorry guys, I'm in human error. 

The real name is Baiturrahman, not Bautirrahman. 

Level 5

I was just about to tell you that 😁 Is that can't be edited? The tittle?!

Level 5

Really beautiful place anyway.. and great history too.. Why don't you tell others about the history? Can we write something besides title when posting photos?

Level 8

Level 8

Thanks @VLara 

I have edited it

Former Google Contributor

Hi @futnotecom,

Thanks for sharing these amazing photos.

This place is impressive, do you live close to it? Do they have a working time when you can visit? Please tell some details about the place, to make your post even more interesting.

By the way, did you take the last photo with a drone? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Well thats a great idea. Next time I'll write some information about the place that I post

Level 8

okehh udah siap di edit mas broo

Level 8

Hi @Petra_M 

I've been travel to that place. No, they don't have a working time, it's open 24/7.  

The last photo is taken by drone, I have already obtained permission to shoot it.