OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Re: ๐ŸŽ€The First (Non Googler) Woman๐ŸŽ€ Received 5000 KUDOS Badge ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

Picture is like princess and too good @KarenVChin@@BoyScout

@OSAMA

Level 10

Re: ๐ŸŽ€The First (Non Googler) Woman๐ŸŽ€ Received 5000 KUDOS Badge ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

@KarenVChin Congratulations ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† @OSAMA thank you for recognizing heree

Level 6

Way to.go. keep up the good work.

@OSAMA wrote:

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽWonderful happy News ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰

What a wonderful news , what an amazing achievement what a super hero what an incredible continues hard work :-))) โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Queen of kindness 

@KarenVChin Congratulations ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

You are great example for all of us ,

Keep it up and keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ–๏ธVery proud of you ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

Level 6

Way to.go. keep up the good work.

@OSAMA wrote:

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽWonderful happy News ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰

What a wonderful news , what an amazing achievement what a super hero what an incredible continues hard work :-))) โ˜บ๏ธ"muggyโ˜บ๏ธ

Queen of kindness 

@KarenVChin Congratulations ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

You are great example for all of us ,

Keep it up and keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ–๏ธVery proud of you ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

Level 9

Very very nice ๐Ÿคด๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰ @BoyScout

@BoyScout wrote:

@OSAMA@KarenVChin

How to say ๐Ÿค”

Connect First Kudo's Lady !Connect First Kudo's Lady !

Level 9

You're Welcome bro @WaweruM :-)))

Long time bro , miss you ๐Ÿ˜‰

@WaweruM wrote:

@KarenVChin Congratulations ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† @OSAMA thank you for recognizing heree

Level 10

Merci @OSAMA pour cette information. 5000 kudos pour une non Googlers c'est gรฉnial. Quelle belle rรฉcompense pour son investissement.

Habitant ร  cรดtรฉ de la rรฉgion du champagne en France. Je dirais une expression Franรงaise "allez champagne"๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ pour fรชter cela..

Mes fรฉlicitations @KarenVChin

Level 9

You're Welcome ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ @Vvincent ๐Ÿ™‚

Connect Moderator

Woww @OSAMA! I donโ€™t logon for a day here. I come back I see and read so many happy messages here in my Connect inbox. Thank you for arranging and gathering so many fellow Local Guides for this happy virtual Connect party and all your well wishes and photos!

Yes, I received the 5000 Kudos badge on the very last day of October.

In total, October was a very busy month. I received 3 new Local Guides badges and was able to meet many Connect friends finally in person in San Francisco, such as @BudionoS @SP31 @MahabubMunna @SovitaD @j and @ErmesT

Hopefully, in 2018 I will get to meet everyone else!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Thanks @LucioV @DavidTito @MrLens @ProfArunCM @BoyScout @zaidkhaaaan @Briggs @Justine2807 @NareshDarji @BishowvijayaP for your well wishes. I appreciate all your enthusiasm and support!

2018 is right around the corner so start thinking about what you want to say and create in your #LGSummit18 video applications.

Hope to see you in San Francisco!

Cheers,

Karen

@KarenVChin wrote:

Woww @OSAMA! I donโ€™t logon for a day here. I come back I see and read so many happy messages here in my Connect inbox. Thank you for arranging and gathering so many fellow Local Guides for this happy virtual Connect party and all your well wishes!

Yes, I received the 5000 Kudos badge on the very last day of October.

In total, October was a very busy month. I received 3 new Local Guides badges and was able to meet many Connect friends finally in person in San Francisco, such as @BudionoS @SP31 @MahabubMunna @SovitaD@ @j and @ErmesT

Hopefully, in 2018 I will get to meet everyone else!

Cheers,

Karen