OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: πŸŽ€The First (Non Googler) WomanπŸŽ€ Received 5000 KUDOS Badge πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

@KarenVChin Congrats!! 

My Summit Fav Pic of u :)My Summit Fav Pic of u πŸ™‚

Level 9

Re: πŸŽ€The First (Non Googler) WomanπŸŽ€ Received 5000 KUDOS Badge πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

@OSAMA its seems your good in stats πŸ™‚ which one is unique to me??!! LOL!!

Level 9

Yeah bro @DavidTito it's wonderful news to start your day :-)))) 

Level 9

Wooow wooow bro @ErmesT , this is a wonderful Photo of Super @KarenVChin :-)))

@ErmesT wrote:

Wowwwwww

Super @KarenVChin

Congratulations πŸ’—πŸ’—β€οΈπŸ’“πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈCaption: Local Guide @KarenVChin having fun with the Cable Car's people during a ride - Photo: Local Guide @ermestCaption: Local Guide @KarenVChin having fun with the Cable Car's people during a ride - Photo: Local Guide @ermest

Level 9

Yeah bro @AkmalB , πŸ‘Œβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘Œ

@KarenVChin is Queen of Kindness :-)))

Level 9

Of course you can @MrLens :-))))

@MrLens wrote:

Woow!!!! Many congratulations @KarenVChin!!! Some day, I will be like you but I still have a very looooong way to go...

Level 9

Yeah bro @BudionoS , @KarenVChin is the local guide for local guides ,😁😁😁😁

@BudionoS wrote:

Congratulations @KarenVChin for this spectacular achievement. You deserve it!

Karen is Local Guides of Local Guides when we attended Local Guides Summit 2017. Big thanks, sister! Miss you much!

Level 9

Great way to start your day bro @BishowvijayaP πŸ˜πŸŽ€πŸ˜πŸŽ€πŸŽ–️

Level 9

I like this photo @SovitaD πŸ˜πŸŽπŸ˜πŸŽπŸ˜ very very nice , with @ErmesT & @KarenVChin

LUCKY you :-))))

@SovitaD wrote:

Congratulations @KarenVChin 
IMG_20171011_171052.jpg

Level 9

@Justine2807@Bundle of beautiful party lady 😁😁😁 

Let's celebrate our Amazing @KarenVChin :-)))

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hey @OSAMA Hip hip hooray! Time to celebrate a bundle of beautiful party lady! Congratulations @KarenVChin Yo you go girl! Wooohooo to you!! Keep on shining on sweetness!! Living angel extraordinaire, we appreciate you and all you do!! 

Thank you for being you! Congratulations Karen, shine on champion!!Congratulations Karen, shine on champion!!

πŸ˜€πŸ˜—πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’ŽπŸΈπŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸΉπŸ°πŸ­πŸ§πŸ¨πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸŒΉ

Best wishes

Love and friendship always

@Justine2807

@OSAMA wrote:

πŸŽ‰πŸŽWonderful happy News πŸŽπŸŽ‰

What a wonderful news , what an amazing achievement what a super hero what an incredible continues hard work :-))) ☺️☺️☺️

Queen of kindness 

@KarenVChin Congratulations πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

You are great example for all of us ,

Keep it up and keep smiling πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

πŸŽ–οΈVery proud of you πŸŽ–οΈ