OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

Re: ๐ŸŽ€The First (Non Googler) Woman๐ŸŽ€ Received 5000 KUDOS Badge ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

@KarenVChin Congrats!! 

My Summit Fav Pic of u :)My Summit Fav Pic of u ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 9

Re: ๐ŸŽ€The First (Non Googler) Woman๐ŸŽ€ Received 5000 KUDOS Badge ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

@OSAMA its seems your good in stats ๐Ÿ™‚ which one is unique to me??!! LOL!!

Level 9

Yeah bro @DavidTito it's wonderful news to start your day :-)))) 

Level 9

Wooow wooow bro @ErmesT , this is a wonderful Photo of Super @KarenVChin :-)))

@ErmesT wrote:

Wowwwwww

Super @KarenVChin

Congratulations ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Ÿโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธCaption: Local Guide @KarenVChin having fun with the Cable Car's people during a ride - Photo: Local Guide @ermestCaption: Local Guide @KarenVChin having fun with the Cable Car's people during a ride - Photo: Local Guide @ermest

Level 9

Yeah bro @AkmalB , ๐Ÿ‘Œโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ

@KarenVChin is Queen of Kindness :-)))

Level 9

Of course you can @MrLens :-))))

@MrLens wrote:

Woow!!!! Many congratulations @KarenVChin!!! Some day, I will be like you but I still have a very looooong way to go...

Level 9

Yeah bro @BudionoS , @KarenVChin is the local guide for local guides ,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@BudionoS wrote:

Congratulations @KarenVChin for this spectacular achievement. You deserve it!

Karen is Local Guides of Local Guides when we attended Local Guides Summit 2017. Big thanks, sister! Miss you much!

Level 9

Great way to start your day bro @BishowvijayaP ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

Level 9

I like this photo @SovitaD ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜ very very nice , with @ErmesT & @KarenVChin

LUCKY you :-))))

@SovitaD wrote:

Congratulations @KarenVChin 
IMG_20171011_171052.jpg

Level 9

@Justine2807@Bundle of beautiful party lady ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Let's celebrate our Amazing @KarenVChin :-)))

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hey @OSAMA Hip hip hooray! Time to celebrate a bundle of beautiful party lady! Congratulations @KarenVChin Yo you go girl! Wooohooo to you!! Keep on shining on sweetness!! Living angel extraordinaire, we appreciate you and all you do!! 

Thank you for being you! Congratulations Karen, shine on champion!!Congratulations Karen, shine on champion!!

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน

Best wishes

Love and friendship always

@Justine2807

@OSAMA wrote:

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽWonderful happy News ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰

What a wonderful news , what an amazing achievement what a super hero what an incredible continues hard work :-))) โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Queen of kindness 

@KarenVChin Congratulations ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

You are great example for all of us ,

Keep it up and keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ–๏ธVery proud of you ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ