JacquelineB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Elisabeth Church of Marburg

Hallo, 

Endlich konnte ich meine erste Geschichte von Marburg beenden.

Es ist eine Geschichte über die 

Elisabeth-Kirche

Ich hoffe du magst es.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/W5qtVorsdhpGcNXb9

<Redacted>

https://maps.app.goo.gl/k3Dsg

Marburg, Deutschland
16 comments
Level 8

Re: The Elisabeth Church of Marburg

@JacquelineB

Gran trabajo, fotos, dedicacion y hoy gracias a que compartiste tu trabajo, he aprendido mucho.

Vivo en otro continente y esto es todo nuevo para mi.

Gracias y adelante!

LuaPL
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JacquelineB,

Thanks for sharing this amazing post about your hometown. The photos are amazing as well. 

My hometown in Hungary is quite similar as the population and the historical places. I felt a bit at home when I was reading your post.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@Petra_M

I would have liked to add a link from Google Maps to the Elisabeth church, but I'm having a lot of technical difficulties with LGC. My phone is always stuck when working with LGC, text is hard to enter, it's incredibly stiff. On the PC I can not write in Connect at all. In the app, it's just as difficult. My cell phone is constantly hanging. I have already prescribed the text in an external editor and then inserted it here and then I was glad to insert the link to Google Photos. I then wanted the maps Insert link into my Google Photos album, there it does not work. Then I wanted to insert the link here in my LGC post, but I do not get any editing function. I would post a lot more here if I do not always struggle with such technical difficulties Thank you for your kind answer and your valuable advice. I have already read through everything and copied the links into my Google Keep.

Warmest greetings,

Jacky

Hi @JacquelineB,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Are you using IOS or android device? Have you checked the network connection?

The way to insert a link is: 

• Go to Edit Message
  • Click on Insert/edit link on the taskbar
  • Add the URL and write the title on Text to display

In case of further questions, you can check the Help Center.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Muchas grazias,

@LuaPL !

Jacky

Level 8

Hi,

@Petra_M,

thank you so much for your help!

Because of your valuable advice, i've been able to add a Maps-Link to my post.

I also added it to my Google Fotos Album.

So i could improve my contribution a little.

Thanks again.

I have to learn so much on LGC.

Unfortunaly i was only possible to answer you again today, because we  have a lot of work in the company before Christmas and besides, i am a bit ill this time, i have a severe chronic illness and sometimes i need more time.

Sorry for that.

Warmest greetings 💛,

Jacky

Hi @JacquelineB,

I`m happy to hear that and keep going. 

Hallo @JacquelineB,

die persönlichen Daten wurden aus diesem Beitrag entfernt. Wir empfehlen Local Guides nicht, private Informationen öffentlich auf Connect zu teilen, um die Privatsphäre und Sicherheit Ihrer Benutzer und anderer Benutzer zu schützen. Bitte nimm Dich einen Moment Zeit, um unsere Community policy durchzulesen und diese Tipps auch: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect . 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi, @PoliMC

okay - i didn't knew, that i had personally data there - sorry! 😂

I was so involved about my post - and the technical problems, that i had!

Now it is better with the technic.

I am very exciting by posting on LGC, i have to learn so much here!

Thanks for deleting the data - but which data was it? 

🙈 

I will follow your links, hope i will check, what i did wrong!

I'm always trying.

Thank you so much for your support!

Warmest greetings,

Jacky