Gelin0512's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

The Circle

The Quezon City Memorial ShrineThe Quezon City Memorial ShrineThe Shrine at NightThe Shrine at NightThe Quezon City. Memorial Shrine.....The 66 meters (217 ft)  structure is composed of three pylons and is located inside the Quezon City Memorial  Circle. "Circle " as local call it.  Inside the structure is a  spiral staircase going up to the observation deck where you can see the panoramic  view  of the city. The three angels above the structure is wearing traditional clothing representing Luzon,  Visayas and Mindanao,  the three major group islands of the Philippines .The angels are sculpted by Francisco Ricardo Monti, an Italian sculptor.. 

Quezon City Memorial Circle, Elliptical Rd, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The Circle

Hi @Gelin0512,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. 

Is it your first visit there? Did you go up to the observation deck? Can you share a bit more information about the upstairs and your experience while taking these photos?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@Aruni Hi! Actually I was not able to go up to the observation dec.k because it was closed to the public that time I was there. But I hope it will before I leave the Philippines as I really want to go up that deck.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Gelin0512,

Thanks for reply. Where are you originally from and how long are you staying in the Philippines?

I am waiting for some nice photos from upstairs. 

Have fun and don't forget to share your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@Aruni I originally came from the Eastern part of the Philippines, the Visayas region but I and soon am working in Hongkong, and soon will be going back there.