munas02's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

The Cheesecake Factory, Riyadh

I like this place very much. However, the bad thing about it (it is a noisy place to eat & talk). 

My favorite dishes are Tex egg rolls, Buffalo blasts, Southern fried chicken sliders,

salad: chicken, mango and avocado salad, Lwai salad    

dishes:

fish taco

louisiana chicken pasta (species)

Farfalle with chicken and roasted garlic

Most dishes are very delicious, try to go during weekdays because the waiting time during the weekend is unbearable.

The Cheesecake Factory, Imam Saud Bin Abdulaziz Bin Mohammed Rd, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
2 comments
Level 10

Re: The Cheesecake Factory, Riyadh

@munas02

Hi 

May I request you to add few pictures of your favorite dishes. It will make your post much more attractive and helpful for others. 

You may read post by  @TravelG  on How to create a post on Connect? which will give you more informations to make your post more appealing.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Google Moderator

Re: The Cheesecake Factory, Riyadh

Hello @munas02,

It's true what @aaryesdee had mentioned that it will be great if you can insert some photos of the food, so that other Local Guides can also see the ambiance of the restaurant. 

For additional tips on how to take a good food photography, I recommend you read this article Why you should use natural light to photograph food.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!