Kwiksatik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: The Bozeman Coloring Book CONTEST (with prizes!)

Hello @Kwiksatik,

Thank you for share your tremendous experience with us. Really, you did an incredible job, which i find very inspiring. Wish you all the best.

Level 9

Attempting the Bozeman Color ContestAttempting the Bozeman Color Contest

@Kwiksatik i love your City, thank you for sharing with us.

@Sagir @Sayo @SanyaOdare

Nigeria  
Level 8

wow awesome idea

(・∀・)人(・∀・)

Level 10

Hi @Kwiksatik , I missed the contest. Here are two drawings colored by my middle one.

Google Moderator

Hi @Kwiksatik,

This is such a fantastic idea! I can't think of anything more personal or Local Guide-y to prepare as a surprise for a Local Guides summit.

I'm quite sorry I got to this contest so late, but I wanted to ask if your colouring book is available for purchasing online? I'm in love with all your images!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

I suggest @Kwiksatik should extend the contest to allow more people participat? Some interesting colouring works are gradually coming in. It's refreshing to see how the book is coming to life!😎🤘

Level 7

I think it's a shame that it's now that I'm discovering this competition. Of these great initiatives, I didn't know there were any on #localguidesconnect.

I run to prepare my package of pencils for #letsGuideWorldWild... Impatient!

Richmond Dakpogan