cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Black Card technique

Really touched my heart.. Congrats!, dear @PaulPavlinovich,

Thank you for your explantions.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich enjoying your original Melbourne colours with some good bpm music and a good coffee.

Your card rocks.

Was that a specific tripod you use for such breathtaking bulb moment?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich your "american night" cine technique is super.

Thank you for sharing your point of view.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich what a reward.

A bouquet of colors.

Connect Moderator

Thanks, I look forward to your ND images when you share.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy new year @PaulPavlinovich @LucioV @sonnyNg @davidhyno @TravellerG health and love for 2019.

By the way, Santa brought me some perks.

20190110_105828-COLLAGE.jpg

I'm looking forward to contribute some "eyecandy" photos  my friends.

Thank you all.

Former Google Contributor

Happy new year to you all!

Congratulations on the great present! I wish Santa would also pay me a visit, @Nick-ATH!

Cannot wait for some great content, by the way. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

@Anonymous me parece muy buena idea, lo voy a provar.

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Anonymous
Not applicable

gracias @HUMBERTO_V la tarjeta negra es un truco antiguo, pero puede motivarte a comprender la importancia de usar filtros.

Level 10

Hi very dear friend, extremely sorry, that I missed your Tagged post - Apologies.!!!

Dear, belated Happy and Blessed New Year to you & all in your family. Prayers for a meaningful and successful year, ahead.

Happy guiding,

with regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me