Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The Art, Science, Music and Culture of Social Media

Getting the Best from Social Media. 

This post is about sharing best practice experiences through many forms of Social Media marketing and promotions including; networking, relationship building with post shares and blogging.  There are many ways to share to all who are a part of Google Maps Local Guides Connect members as well as many new and existing methods of reaching the most people possible. Making sure we reach the audience who are specifically interested in what we do is so important in Google Maps Reviews plus Google Maps Local Guides Connect posts and using the best ways to share online. 

Plenty of fun for everyone!Plenty of fun for everyone!

We all find there is a unique experience in every type of business, and ways that we all can grow our audiences to share information about every industry and keep the interest unique always, is what I want to share with you all here. In Social Media there is an etiquette we are all aware of that is about the unspoken polite behaviour that all in the industries abide by. Best business practice in quality content, timing and placement that fits many types of systems in every platform available now for all users online. 

Let the art, science, music and culture of each and every unique business be the value in your contributions on the internet. In social media working with best business practices for all businesses to make best use of the basic tools, leverage and resources available to improve your impact in social media through direct target marketing, so here I want to talk about the fact that there are many paths we can take.   

Using social media to interact with your business community is the most advantageous method in any industry, in that communication is where the connection creates best business practices, improves productivity with business action and sales increasing as a result. Being interactive and as so sociable in what you contribute is where (stating the obvious), getting a reaction that connects with others and has meaning to them and what they do is the goal we are all looking to score. 

Keeping key business assets at the centre of focus with many smart action points able to be achieved in all social media platforms. From my experience I believe we need to accept that working through and with the GoogleVerse is in our best interest to get the best reach with the all networking systems available, as we are sharing information from Google Maps. It is from these base strengths that we are able to get the best extensive reach from all aspects of what we do. 

As I talk with businesses as a Google Maps Local Guides Connect member, I give that we are doing it as we are for sharing via reviews in and on their business in Google Maps. Then of course as Google Maps Local Guides Connect members we also share it again via Local Guides Connect plus onto other social media. I state as a part of what I do (as stated above with using the GoogleVerse to get the best reach to the most people in the most extended way) that for sharing all types of business in social media management from Google Maps , Google Maps Local Guides Connect then it is best to start with Google Plus.  And as every type of business is able to get their business on Google Maps also they get a G+ brand account set up through the free service of 

Google My Business and have I.T made easier and reach further by also using G+Blogger and YouTubeMaking the most efficient and effective action for all best business online presence.

Plus also the GoogleVerse has the furthest access for the information you are sharing with the most expanded programs available through the platforms online today with all inclusive initiation for all online action starts with search. Talking of all common knowledge working through statistics and data online; the search engine that has over 80% of the market now being the excellent Google Chrome, with totally unbias Google Search. When you work with it and talk to businesses, as part of search engine optimisation for all businesses there are many key factors to be recognised that are taken into account for all online business. 

As being Google Maps Local Guides Connect members, we need to let people know that what you are sharing reviews to their business and in doing so, we are sharing access to our Local Area and businesses there, by sharing Google Maps reviews it increases their online presence too. 

Also the posts you share here on Google Maps Local Guides Connect itself, we are sharing information related to Google Maps and interesting information about our Local Areas and cultures, not only here on Google Maps Local Guides Connect but also then sharing on again to get the best reach possible for all. As such we all consider the best business practice to do this. 

All business benefits in building better business relationships through social media networking. When I talk to businesses, as we all know besides the fact that it is simply polite to let the businesss owners know what we are doing and who for, as we take pictures for Google Maps for reviews, clarity that we will be then sharing it again to social media, is required.  I say that it is good to look at social media in total as a shoe shop; all entirely different types of shoes for completely separate purposes. Each has different impact for businesses in all industries. What we are doing essentially has an effect on their social media impact. So it is crucial to be clear in our connection to them and them understanding what we do. 

Improving social media impact by raising the level of continued recurring traffic and with that building relationships with through top conversational content. It is in the level of interesting factors and features in the content posted that makes the difference. It is important to know that we are a part of that for the businesses we review. 

Sharing Google Maps reviews, Google Maps Local Guides Connect posts with all top quality information about local businesses, plus excellent up to date images, is where the Google Maps Local Guides Connect teams, including all members, state and make sure that every business owner knows that what we share is unique with the fact that individuality for every contribution to assist businesses is essential. 

With Google Maps Local Guides Connect posts, what they are about and how this affects local business, and the way we handle and share information is the art, science, music and culture of their professional essence, the presence you portray in social media that creates their social media business reputation. That all has impact on those businesses and is in association with the excellence of who they are and the sharing of information about their businesses and so their products and services.

Giving the pictures and photographs invitational conversation conference aspects that cause mind motivating relationship building personal and professional response. Being artistic in your presentations is the art in what we do.

Moving through the how to do, how social media is used, how many types of usage, the affect of the scientific formats that are involved in presenting the products and services we work with. The scientific methods in how we create categories, allocated and defined at all levels of psychological, physical, biological, chemical, astrological and astronomical statistics in the information we present. 

It is in the science in what we do that will be in your contributions here. All being seen by those with interest in your Local area and Local Businesses through top quality posts, best distributed here in Google Maps Local Guides Connect then on again in Google+ communities and G+ Collections you create and share again. 

Building relationships with Local and international connections specific to the topic as being Google Maps Local Guides Connect sharing and caring Google Maps reviews and information about Local Businesses and Cultural tourist features and Landmarks through Google Maps

Getting every perspective about and for every type of business. Making every different angle the area for a specialized Google Maps Local Guides Connect post that can and will contribute to and be a part of building G+ Communities and G+ Collections and most importantly allowing consistent conversation, communication and connection.

Giving all types of business avenues to expand with elaborated specialized interests directed through the attraction of each post creating connections and new networks as a result.

A musical conception about each and every business is another true leverage and resourceful tool in composition and compilation of network marketing through social media. Google Play Music working with You Tube in an excellent correlative program that invites interest in new and existing musical songs, sounds and sights plus videos through an essential connection with the artists from every country and every area. Contributing short videos on your Google Maps reviews, plus including videos in your Google Maps Local Guides Connect recap posts and having links to the YouTube posts as well as including links to the Google Maps Local Guides Connect Posts in your YouTube posts is another way to increase connections.

Improve this again with links included in your Google+ and Blogger Google Maps Local Guides Connect posts that all lead people to Google Maps and where the action happens in Local Businesses. 

Music about where you are from, music with videos and images that are directly related to each industry or business you review and or do posts on, music related to the products and services they supply, with correct permissions and sharing status, so that, as with all social media posts, networking, collections and connections are all about doing the right thing and sharing the musical side to all Local businesses and business relationships too.

Doing the right thing with what we do is helping your local businesses, helping industries, helping your community, your town, your city, your country.

And for culture; sharing Google Maps Local Guides posts about cultural studies and research, investigation and analysis of local business, products and services. Show how it is connected to their location and communities. Plus showing how it is all affected is effectively making the differences in showing that all business has its own unique qualities is another essential factor required in excellent social media collaboration for top networking cooperation with the best business practices high quality results for all.

Just something to think about and contribute your ideas and best practice methods in how you are able to care and share the art, science, music and culture of business and Google social media that starts with Google Maps, Google Maps Local Guides Connect, Google+Blogger and YouTube always building, creating and esculating business growth for and with all we care and share so deep, to infinity and beyond with no limits

Find. Grow. Keep. (Always giving credit to those who deserve it, Find, Grow, Keep is a tip from Laszlo Bock :-))

Find fun places and facts about those places, care and share and grow your audience plus the Locals and visitors who want to see and be there, 

Keeping I.T. all in perspective ...keep the interest always unique!  

Enjoy! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Sydney NSW, Australia
10 comments
Level 8

Re: The Art, Science, Music and Culture of Social Media

Thanks for share with us @Justine2807

Connect Moderator

Interesting post @Justine2807.

I already struggle by the half of this multi media channel 😉. Other generation... 😃

Two month ago I didn’t know what G+ is...

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

Thanks for sharing, @Justine2807!

These are great tips to keep in mind. I actually struggle with all these different platforms. I'm still not sure the best way to use G+.

But reading this post motivates me to strive to better learn how to utilize these different tools. 😁

Level 10

Hello @bdmafuz

You are most welcome. It is my pleasure.  

Thank you for your kind supportive contribution. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @TorM

Thank you for your comments here. 

That is why I wanted to write this to help people to understand it is not as complicated as it seems. 

• It is simply a matter of getting the Google Maps Local Guides reviews you write shared from Google Maps here to Local Guides Connect. Then onto Google+ , Blogger and YouTube as well. 

Then as you see you are already reaching so many, that then sharing from there is the difference that goes so far in just these areas. 

Google Maps and Local Guides Connect is where, we all know Google Maps posts and information is initiated and is based. The sharing from here makes it clearly effective in showing others who, like you were, are not as aware.

They see and know all the good there is on Google Maps for all businesses and Local areas to benefit, but also get to experience so much more again through sharing your GMLG Connect posts and information on G+, Blogger and YouTube too, to share all you do even further.

Especially when you keep in contact with comments and connections are followed up, as every Local Guides Connect member are all so good with in all the relationship building skills. 

Google+ is the number one in Social Media Consumer Satisfaction, as per the A.C.S.I.- July 2017 to July 2018 I.T. is all relevant.

So starting your Connect shares there in G+ is essential to get to the most extended expansive networking and reach as many people as possible.

As being able to be a part of existing Google Maps Local Guides  international G+ Communities to share is simple. And or creating your own, either communities and or G+ Collections from Country or major city Communities to Local area and smaller area G+ Collections. 

Where in other areas again from G+ just go to the icon in the top left corner and feature your post then share it again to other G+ Google Maps Local Guides Communities and other G+ Collections created by you or others you can continue to share there via your Google Chrome on again elsewhere also from the share extension in the post itself too. 

Featuring your Google Maps Local Guides Connect posts from G+, extending your networking with Blogger as well. 

Plus creating and sharing YouTube videos, short ones shared from Google Maps as well as more extensive videos created for your Local Guides Connect recaps posts too. They can all be shared again from YouTube to G+ and Blogger and beyond also.  

Your sharing Google Maps Local Guides Connect posts and Google Maps reviews is limitless this way!! 

Knowing it is simple to do with making sure to create networking with top content and replies in all that you share. 

You soon build up great relationships and effective business online presence for both you and the businesses you share. Cheers. 👏😎

Enjoy. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Christine_T

Thank you for your kind comments and contributions. Many thanks for all you do, especially after the excellence of working with you in the Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Cafe walk meetups. That was sensational to be a part of. 

We really had a great time, plus we also got to then carry on the caring and sharing through G+ and YouTube plus Blogger also. 

It is fun to share and even better to exchange comments and build up networking relationships as well. There were several comments on my posts about the GMLGC World Wide Cafe walk Meetup in G+, so good to see and connect with others eager to be a part of this fabulous community here. 

Best wishes 

@Justine2807

Level 10

Thanks for this complete information @Justine2807. 🙂 To entangle with social media is a part of 21st century but I am a bit unable to provide enough time for it. 

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Thank you for your kind comments and contributions. It is always great to hear from you. You are a busy man who contributes a lot to your community and country in all you do.

Thank you for all you do here in Local Guides Connect. I see you a lot on Google+ and YouTube

as well. 

You also talk to me of starting a Blogger post where you will connect and communicate with even more wonderful people. It is always super to see your sharing your GMLGC posts and G+ posts on many different and interesting subjects about your Local area. 

Plus you share Google Maps reviews and much more. So it seems you are very involved in Social media in all the right places that get seen and build wonderful Local and international relationships too. So thank you for being you. Keep up the great work! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 6

Hola Justine! Eres muy linda, me gustaria ser tu amigo, mi telefono celular es [Redacted] do you have cellphone? Write me by what's app and send me one picture of you, ok? Kisses