Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: The 5 core values of Connect

Thank you for share 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JubJub-444,

Thank you for sharing. Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

@ all, Please support

Level 10

@TraciC Mam, Requesting To Define Some Value For Local Guides Who Is Fighting From Poverty Also.

Level 8

Re: What is the important core value out of five in Connect?

merci beaucoup

Level 7

HELLO WORLD. . I am new to connect.

From . Pakistan ..

My Name is ZIA UD DIN , Nick name is Ziaf.

I like to explore the world , and help people to reach their desired place.

i recently joined local guides in in this week .

i read this article(The 5 core values of Connect ) this is really very nice and help full.

Each of the local guides should know this ..

Level 6

Good 😊

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ZIAUDDIN@Anta,

Thanks for the feedback!

We really appreciate your enthusiasm to help out the community. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @TraciC 

The 5 elements you written its really important for us as a local guide so thank you so much for sharing it. 

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 7

Re: What is the important core value out of five in Connect?

I believe the most important core value of five in connect is thoughtfulness. If we are thinking of others in our community the welcome mat is always out. We are Ambassadors, the local guide is helpful and strong striving to be the best he can be just like any Ambassador when committed to service. Unlike the Ambassador, the local guide wants to be original that's when we're having the most fun being ourselves, relaxed at ease in our surroundings whether it be the local restaurant or after the meal putting pen to paper or finger to phone let's not forget stylus to iPad, writing a review we approach it with an open mind let all the ideas flow always being mindful not to be offensive to your community or others.    Rayb1hello from woodland ca. 95695hello from woodland ca. 95695