TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: The 5 core values of Connect

If I submitted a review of a place and got credit for that review, is it considered a duplicate review, if I go back to these posts and add photos, is that considered to be a "duplicate review"?

ChristineBrandon
Level 9

Hi @ChristyFromCanada

Sorry for late reply. You can edit your previous reviews at any time.. and you can add pictures for any places later, by directly "add photos" option or by editing previously submitted reviews. It is not considered as "Duplicate Review". For avoiding duplication, Google has provided "edit review" option, just on right hand-top corner(3 dots).

Regards

Hitesh

Level 2

Re: What is the important core value out of five in Connect?

Can i earn money 💰 from this...

Former Google Contributor

Re: What is the important core value out of five in Connect?

Hi @Sandy1431

I would like to inform you that Local Guides is a voluntary program and many people participate in it because they want to be able to help others via the Google Maps platform.

Sometimes, there are perks available and it will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features.

You can read more about it on the official support page found - Local Guides Help Centre.You can check out the - Points, levels,and badging as you level up as a Local Guide by contributing to Google.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thankyou!

ChristineBrandon
Level 7

@dan_bin In Maps, the green tells you traffic is moving smoothly, at posted speed limits. The yellow let's you know that travel time is a bit slower in that area, but moving. The red areas, or intersections, indicate that traffic is stopped at that location, or barely moving. Usually, these are busy intersections with traffic lights that cause the delay, ir rozd construction, or even a wreck that hasn't been cleared yet.

It gives you the opportunity to redirect your route, making detours or changes as necessary.

Level 10

Sir any prize archived you from Google map local guide

Level 10

Sir any prize archived you from Google map local guide153659619947880760425.jpg

Level 8

Great !!!

Level 6

Trop génial