PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

The 36 world wide photo walk is on this weekend April 23rd - 27 cities around the world

We're nearly there, only a few days to go until The 36 Walk most of which are happening on April 23rd this weekend. It's been a long journey working up to this walk and it could not have happened without the support of the Local Guides Team - especially @TraciC who gave me encouragement and someone to talk to when stuff needed to happen. Jess helped getting the meetups to work and approved oh so many of them!

You can find a city near you with this MyMap, if there isn't one - do your own walk around where ever you want to go, but remember only 36 shots. You can find out more about the concept of the walk at the g+ page

Constrain. Compose. Click.
In this wonderful digital age most of us tend to fire and forget and we know that we'll reap a few good shots in the end. We're encouraged in this behaviour because digital costs us only time.

Lots of people have asked where to share their images, why put them on Google Maps of course! That's the main objective is to improve our photography and contribute great photos to Google Maps. You can also share on your favourite socials. I use g+ and insta and will be looking out for the  #localguides #36photo #36photo2017 tags and resharing the posts from the g+ page https://plus.google.com/+The36AnnualPhotowalk

Local Guides - Powered by Us.

The 36 Walk.PNG

36 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: The 36 world wide photo walk is on this weekend April 23rd - 27 cities around the world

Googler

Re: The 36 world wide photo walk is on this weekend April 23rd - 27 cities around the world

I'm so, so excited for this weekend, @PaulPavlinovich. Thank you for coming up with this amazing idea and for being such a powerhouse in driving these meet-ups around the world. You're challenging us all to think about photography (even us amateurs) so differently and I can't wait to take part in it. I'll definitely share the photos I take on Google Maps but will also share a link to the Google Photos album and some of the best images all over social media using #LocalGuides, too! 😄

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich I AM ALSO EXCITED TO SEE ALL MEET UP AROUND THE WORLD .

Connect Moderator

Good point #36walk #localguides !

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Level 10

Have to do my own. Is there any criteria about photo size, format or quality @PaulPavlinovich ?

Level 9

@PaulP   thanks....

Level 9

Awesome initiative @PaulPavlinovich!