Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: The 3 best dishes I tried in Japan

Okonomiyaki, Ramen noodle and Yakiniku Nice!

Level 10

I touched @Ivi_Ge valuable article for the first time today😃
The Japanese cuisine you introduced is very loved by ordinary people on a daily basis. Especially okonomiyaki is "粉物 kona-mon (Flour dish)" and is one of the typical flour dishes in Japan.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Moderator

Thank you so much @YasumiKikuchi. I was living in Hiroshima prefecture and maybe for that reason I really like

広島風お好み焼き. Have you ever tried it?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Yes @Ivi_Ge I have eaten on site😋

ねぎ庵 Negi-an

Okonomiyaki originated from Osaka, but I think relatively Hiroshima Okonomiyaki is more popular🤔

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Moderator

Thank you for sharing the ねぎ庵 Negi-an, looks nice place! I have tried Osaka style okonomiyaka too but I prefer the Hiroshima style. 

2 years ago I was in Osaka with one of mine Japanese friend and ate okonomiyaki. Here is the photo from there.

Caption: A photo of Japanese dish - Okonomiyaki. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of Japanese dish - Okonomiyaki. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi dear @Ivi_Ge,

Hope you had a great feast in Japan,  I love the Yakiniku, because of a lot of choices. You are looking great and I wish you all success!

Level 8

Hi @インタージムスクール

Is your name not a company name?

When you join the local guide, the rules of the local guide apply.

If your company name is used as your user name or you are using a business logo for your profile picture, you can not post.

@Ivi_Ge , please follow up.

Google Moderator

@KOBAYASHI_Junさん、

いつもありがとうございます。

こちらの方のアカウントを確認し、必要な措置を講じました。

Google Moderator

Hey @JohnPeter,

Thank you for the kind words! I had a really great time in Japan. Have you ever been there?

Level 10

Dear @Ivi_Ge,  I have not visited Japan,  but always I love to watch Japan food videos and photos. Very spicy, colorful and excellent way of plating. 

By the way are you from Japan?  I saw some of your post in Japanese