Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: The 3 best dishes I tried in Japan

こんにちは or こんばんは@Ivi_Ge

福山市と姉妹都市なんですか?それは知りませんでした。カザランクはローズオイルの生産で有名なんですか?

Is it sister city with Fukuyama city?

I did not know that. Is Казанлък famous for the production of rose oil🌹?

It is terrific to understand Japanese!

I am not good at English but it is really fun to be able to E-mail with people around the world through Google🙌

Every day, I am sending it while watching an English dictionary.

So I will be late replying and I will use the wrong English💀,

but please forgive me🙏

Google Moderator

こんばんは、@EdoMacさん。はい、そうですね。バラの町のカザンラクは 日本のバラで有名な福山市と姉妹都市になっていて、毎年カザンラクのバラ祭りで選ばれたばらの女王様は福山のバラ祭りに 参加します。

You are good in English and it is a pleasure for me to talk with you. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Ivi_Ge 

I'm sorry. Because I am not good at English, I am using Google translation.

Sorry for late reply.

Probably the notification did not work. ; -(

It looks delicious

The picture is "potato butter (In Japanese there is a nickname of "JYAGA BUTTER - じゃがバター".)" and Okonomiyaki!

I went to eat "トンカツ(Japanese pork cutlet)" with my friend.  : )

Loin cutlet / Japanese-style set menu mealLoin cutlet / Japanese-style set menu meal

Google Moderator

@KOBAYASHI_Junさん、共有ありがとうございます。じゃがバターが本当に美味しいですね。お好み焼きもトンカツも多分私は日本の料理が全部好きです。ブルガリアには日本のレストランがありますが味は全然違います。そう言うと日本に行きたいです。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Ivi_Ge さん

こんばんは。

Googleマップの新しい機能「グループ プランニング」も公開されたので、親しい友人と一緒に行きたい店や場所を検討しています : --)

@Ivi_Ge さんの地元の料理やブルガリアのおいしい料理もご紹介下さい : ) 

-- for english --

Since the new function "Group planning" of Google Maps is also made public, we are considering shops and places that we want to go with close friends : --)

Please also introduce @Ivi_Ge's  local and the delicious food of Bulgaria : )

Level 2

We've tried the Okonomiyaki dish at Dohtonbori here in the Philippines. And I must say, it is a very good dish of Japan! The server there cooked the food in front of us and served it hot and we were amazed on how it was done. Since it is my first time to see and taste that dish at Dohtonbori, I wondered what it will look like when the server let us do the cooking instead 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ivi_Ge  Love your pics.  What Japanese food don't you like?   I like the skewered chicken, but not the organ meats.  

Google Moderator

Hi, @Anonymous,

Thank you for your comment. I really like all of the Japanese food like sushi, ramen, soba,  and I don't have a problem with the extremely unfamiliar to foreigners food like Konnyaku (こんにゃく), Natto (納豆), Gobou (ごぼう). What is your favorite Japanese meal? 

Hey @abehlemana, Okonomiyaki is the best one for me! Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ivi_Ge I love chicken karaage or deep fried chicken for those not familiar with this comfort food, especially after a nice sento visit.

Level 2

@Ivi_Ge hi, thanks for the reminder. I'm just figuring this out how it works.