kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: The 10 most reviewed restaurants by Local Guides

Oh, somehow I know the number 1 😉

But maybe due to the fact that I life near by.... . 

In fact I wouldn't call the Hofbräuhaus a restaurant, but more a bear hall with some food offers. But indeed it is nice to be there from time to time.

@MiaMaria, as I come soon back to Munich and will be available from time to time over the weekdays, we should organise a meet up there... 😉 What do you think?

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Google Moderator

Thank you for collecting all these photos of delicious dishes @kmajewski ! It is always nice to see your posts.

I haven't visited any of the restaurants because I haven't been to any of these countries yet. All the dishes look amazing.

I wanted to share my favourite restaurant in Sofia, which happens to be top rated by Local Guides. I like the atmosphere, service, interior, food, the people who go there, everything. I usually go there when I like to have a bite of something extremely delicious. The place is called Shtastlivetsa (The Lucky Man).

Here is a photo of a famous dish, served there. Very tasty and a must try!

Caption: A photo of two grilled meatballs, roasted potatoes, cabbage salad, a traditional Bulgarian dip liutenitsa and some mayonnaise (Local Guide Dawid Swierczek)Caption: A photo of two grilled meatballs, roasted potatoes, cabbage salad, a traditional Bulgarian dip liutenitsa and some mayonnaise (Local Guide Dawid Swierczek)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

goodness @MoniDi , that's not just a dish, that's temptation on a whole new level.

Very nice shot

Former Google Contributor

Great post @kmajewski! I'm loving all the photos of these restaurants although I've never been to any of them yet. 

My most favorite place ever was in Saint-Tropez Dior Dec Lices where I've tried their dessert and coffee. They make it with such style and precision that you don't want to ruin it and the taste is on another lever. 

Has any of you been to Saint-Tropez? 

Caption: A chocolate dessert in Dior Dec Lices, Saint-Tropez, France. (Local Guide @Shelly)Caption: A chocolate dessert in Dior Dec Lices, Saint-Tropez, France. (Local Guide @Shelly)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

That looks so yumm @DanniS 

There's a thing about french desserts, they don't only taste great but they also look amazing. 

Sometimes (perhaps, when its your first time trying a new french dessert), you're like wowwww but don't even know where to start from and mostly everyone on the table are like "I am waiting for you to make your move" 

-- Lines & GIF from the movie : The DepartedA GIF from the movie The Departed  where they are presented with french dessertsA GIF from the movie The Departed where they are presented with french desserts

Former Google Contributor

I totally agree @OmerAli! I love all French desserts, from flan, brulee, macarons and many others. Every time I'm in France I try something new and it's never disappointing. Which is your favorite French dessert?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@DanniS 

I love Crème brûlée & Tarte Tatins 🙂

Level 8

oh wow 😄 thanks for the tag @OmerAli - let me share it across my social media

Level 1

Great!! All are delicious & mouth watering thanks for sharing....

Rossanna
Level 5

La primera foto, de Manolo, es en Mar del Plata provincia de buenos Aires 🙂