Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: The 10 most reviewed places by Local Guides

Just visited only one which gateway of India,mumbai

Former Google Contributor

Hello @kmajewski,

Thank you for this wonderful post. Personally, I had the chance to see several of these places, including Rome, Paris...etc. Amazing cities, full of history, monuments and places to visit. However, my next destination should be India. 

I'm sharing with you a photo from the Trevi fountain, which always reminds me of Fellini's La Dolce Vita and another one from Disneyland Paris. 🙂

Caption: Trevi fountain (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Trevi fountain (Local Guide BorrisS)

Caption: Disneyland Paris (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Disneyland Paris (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Wow look amzing i want to go of this ✈ Thank for sharing with us 

Level 6

The 10 most reviewed places by Local Guides

Hi All,

Who has written the most reviews in google maps.

Connect Moderator

Hermosas fotos @IshantHP_ig, algún dia espero poder visitar esos sitios.

Farid.

Google Moderator

Hello @duraiezhilan,

Since we have an ongoing threat about The 10 most reviewed places by Local Guides, I am going to move your post there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @duraiezhilan,

I would like to remind you that Connect is a public forum and we respect the privacy of underage individuals. Please make sure this profile picture is your own child and you agree to show up their photos online.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

This is a great topic.

Feels good to have visited 5 of these 10 places.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

3 places being featured in top photos. Grateful and happy to see that people have posted photos of this monumental places. Great work guys.