LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

That's why I love to be in connect

It all started with some messages here in connect, and then we had a two months conversation with private messages.

He wanted to start 360 photography so he needed lens, camera and panoramic head.

We went through all the process

From selection of tools to support for buying (in other cases I've bought and delivered a panoramic head)

Then, after some months....

And many, many trials...

We have a newborn 360 photographer in Iran!

9 comments
Level 10

Re: That's why I love to be in connect

Hi dear @LucioV and other LG's

Today Lucio ask me to share our conversation and first I said don't say my name but after that I think and realized it's my pleasure to say it's my story from zero to now for have great result. 

I proud two good person help me alot with very private message in all time of day to growing me up.

This two kind and awesome person is dear @LucioV and dear @David_W

First time I work for one trusted agency which they have branches in some countries (headquarter is on the other country) from July 2016 to July 2017 but for some situation me and my friend had to left this branch and decide to start this beautiful and lovely thing for us. also after we left this branch the agency don't have branch in our country anymore.

Day and day i ask this two good man from 11 Oct until 4 Dec finally can buy Camera and equipment, also the gap because i don't had enough money.

After I try and try with guide for day and night until I learn to take good image.

This tour shared by dear Lucio is my last photography was uploaded with my friend's account.

Also the first photography with this camera is:

and other from the last is:

Now I try more and more to be a better photographer and wish a day will come I be able to travel around the world and take beautiful 360 photo.

Hope any Good LG's want to be 360 photographer can do it.
Good Luck and wish all of you have good time.

Sincerely.

Saman.

Level 8

Hi @LucioV, @SamanS..

Thanks a lot for sharing this inspiring story with all of us. Many Local Guides like me want to take 360photos but unaware to start. I feel very happy to see your 360photos. It's really extraordinary. As Lucio said, I too believe you manage to take 360photos beautifully even in a close place. I believe this post help us in becoming a good 360 photographer. Thanks to Lucio and David_W for their detailed guiding a Local Guide. 

Best Regards,

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz from India

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@LucioV this is really inspiring story. It's really nice to hear it. To hear that one good user from Iran learned a lot from one of the best 360 photographers in the world. Thank you guys. 

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN

Thank you for taking the time to read our story.

Yes, I know what you say for starting, but because I see side by side on a photographer about one year and my fear disappeared to start it from beginning.

Thank you for your good compliment about photo and I'm glad when see good LG's like you be happy.

Good luck for you and hope be successful in this way.

Best Regards.
Saman

Level 10

Hi @Amiran
It's true, I proud have some top LG's friends like you, Lucio and David.

You learn me Mapping from the past to now which make good result as I be happy to be second editor of my country after you that you are the first and my hero.

And I learn photography from top photographers in the world.

Thank you for being. ❤️

Level 8

Ow! great story. Loved it, thanks from me also @LucioV for the good works 😍😍

Level 8

Woah, that's really something  there. I really loved the post. I hope, seeing this post other people from all over the world would be more inspired to make a strong bonding with each other and help the community  to make the world a better place. 

Level 10

@SamanS Nice to hear it. This is my pleasure to have such a good friend like you. Thanks a lot 

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 8

You are most welcome, @SamanS. I wish you success in all your goals. Good luck.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz from India 

Vellore Local Guides