Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you for submitting your Connect Live application

راضي Level 9
Level 9

Re: Thank you for submitting your Connect Live application

Congratulations @Julien44

You made it, you deserve it.

Can't wait to meet you with the world's top local guides who share the same passion in order to exchange our experiences.

greeting from Saudi arabia

See you 

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: google summit 2018

Hello @Rojent,

The selected attendees will receive an email telling them they were selected. The names of the selected candidates will not be revealed in public. Only if the candidates wish, they will share if they were selected.

I have moved your topic here - Thank you for submitting your Connect Live applications.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Hello @GeorgesHR @Atsukot @PaulPavlinovich @ermest @KarenVChin

I think I've to wait for one more year to meet you all. 

Vasudeo Level 7
Level 7

That's really a good spirit @KimLong

Cheers 

Vasudeo

@KimLong wrote:

I would like to say congratulations to all the qualified LG. I didn't get invited but I know there are many many amazing local guides out there so congratulation to you all for being selected. I will be following the event online and social media instead. 

Vasudeo Level 7
Level 7

Hahaha :) man I was waiting for your confirmation, as everyone was talking about legend, Finally here are my best wishes for you :)

Congrats @LucioV

Cheers 

Vasudeo

@LucioV wrote:

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@LucioV

Would wait to here good news until the last.

Best wishes,

Ahahah no no, thanks @ProfArunCM finally got the email, thanks!

Vasudeo Level 7
Level 7

Re: Slection to Local Guides connect 2018, 20th of June or already done.

Thanks for sharing @NadyaPN this is valuable information at this point :)

Cheers 

Vasudeo

@NadyaPN wrote:

Hi @Umogu,

Thanks for reaching out! Our goal was to let all Connect Live applicants know whether or not they were selected by June 20th. We are on track to achieve that goal. I'm moving your message to this post, where you'll see what others are sharing about this year's event applications.

Highlighted
jing_12 Level 7
Level 7

Hopefully COULD get good news from Google. and See New Friends in San Fransisco

First day to come to this area. although It is totally new but I felt great pleasure to come Here. 

Thanks for the google , give me a space to discover and sharing so many beautiful thing!

It is my honor to know so many goole local guide and friend through here. 

Great Pleasure be awarded as 7 ⭐️star Google Local Guide. "After every Storm, There is a rainbow. if You have eyes, You will find it. if you have wisdom, You will create it."

I had been enduring lots of life hardships So I cherished every present moment and search the beauty of life with my eyes.

For me life is a process of constantly learning, Knowing (learn others and myself) and Purifying.

I will keep working on "Growing,Sharing, Enjoying" try my effort to make every beautiful moment into eternal.and trying to be helpful 

Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

LucioV Level 9
Level 9

@Vasudeo wrote:

Hahaha :) man I was waiting for your confirmation, as everyone was talking about legend, Finally here are my best wishes for you :)

Congrats @LucioV

Cheers 

Vasudeo

@LucioV wrote:

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@LucioV

Would wait to here good news until the last.

Best wishes,

Ahahah no no, thanks @ProfArunCM finally got the email, thanks!

Thanks @Vasudeo but there is a misunderstanding, I'm NOT in.

I'm a little sad, I have to admit, but I'm still happy with my LG family :)

Vasudeo Level 7
Level 7

Thanks for sharing @kinzang and heartiest congratulations!  :)

Cheers

Vasudeo

@kinzang wrote:

Thank you GOOGLE for giving me opportunity to attend CONNECT LIVE 2018. I am very excited and delighted for getting selected.
I would also like to CONGRATULATE all other selected local guide and hoping to see you all in San francisco sooner. At the same time for those local guides who didn't make this time, don't get disappointed but keep contributing and your time will come in days to come. Goodluck! 

Vasudeo Level 7
Level 7

Heartiest Congo man! :) @Julien44

Cheers 

Vasudeo

@Julien44 wrote:

Hi @Badruddeen@DavidTito@HeyJoe@BM63@NareshDarji@FazeelUsmani@OSAMA@MiroslavP

Thanks for your nice words. 

I am so happy being selected. It will be for sure a memorable experience.

I am a bit lost at the moment with a strange feeling. I am so happy being selected and also so sad as some of my best LG friends are not in!

I hope there are still some free seats available for some of  you. I will keep the fingers crossed till hope is alive!

See you all soon,

Jul