AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Thank you all my Lgs Friends

Thank you @DshottDennis brother

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10
Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney wrote:

@DavidTito brother you are here in LGC from 2016 and I am here from just 3 months.

Regarding Level right now I am having 80271 points so may be in 1-2 month I will get level 10. I wanna tell you onething @DavidTito @@brother here in LGC we have lots of LGS which on level 10 but not having much kudos as kudos not having any relation with your maps contributions. For example see this thread 500 kudos post (sorry @TSS brother I am just giving him example not intentionally hurt you). 

Then I think that is big achievement for me in just 3 month I got 1000 kudos badge.

Hi dear friend @AmbrishVarshney

First of all, Congrat for your achivement...is a great goal for you. Keep it up!!

Secondly, I would like explain that LG and LG Connect are two different programs and I realize the LG Connect forum so late. I´m sure that a lot of LG10 don´t know about LG Connect forum.

Finally, I don´t mind to use me as example to explain your ideas but it seem quite unpolite, above all because I had prefered that you contact with me before to expose your idea in your post.  Don´t you?

But  I had said before, Doesn´t matters dear friend. I know you are a great LG member.

All the best 

Level 10

I removed that link thank you @TSS brother

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10
Level 10

Thanks for all @AmbrishVarshney

Level 8

@AmbrishVarshney if I read anything on Connect I kudo's  it, Kudo's to me Mean that someone has acknowledged a post or comment apart from that Kudo's mean nothing to me,

they are there simply for acknowledgement that's it 

@AmbrishVarshney wrote:

@DavidTito brother you are here in LGC from 2016 and I am here from just 3 months.

Regarding Level right now I am having 80271 points so may be in 1-2 month I will get level 10. I wanna tell you onething @DavidTito @@brother here in LGC we have lots of LGS which on level 10 but not having much kudos as kudos not having any relation with your maps contributions. 

Then I think that is big achievement for me in just 3 month I got 1000 kudos badge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Always best wishes for you brother @AmbrishVarshney

Level 10

Thank you @Anonymous brother