U-royFelixA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Thank You, My Local Guides Family.

I’d like to use this medium to say a big thank you to every Local Guides around the globe. We did it together in 2017 by making the world a better place to live in with our quality reviews and map edits. I’m optimistic we’ll do better in 2018 cause life itself is progressive. 

I wanna say a big thank you to all the Googlers especially @TraciC for all the good work. 

I also would like to say a big thank you my  Local Guides friends around globe. You’re in my heart even I don’t mention your name @KarenVChin, you’re always there to answer all my questions 🤣🤣🤣@ErmesT you’re one hell of a photographer Thank you for adding value in my life in 2017 @SanyaOdare, @PaulPavlinovich@OSAMA@bassey@LucioV@Osaka78forTRUMP, and to my brother from another mother @JR_Curley. Thank you guys. You’re far too kind.

11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Thank You, My Local Guides Family.

@U-royFelixA, it was my own pleasure to meet you in person less than months ago, at the local guides forum 2017. It was for me a great opportunity, to meet a legend. So thanks for mentioning me, I consider this a great honor.

I wish you all the best for a wonderful new year 2018 

Ermes 

Level 10

@ErmesT Thank you for your kind words. I’m humbled. Thank you again.

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Happy New Year @U-royFelixA you're awesome.

Level 10

Thank you, @U-royFelixA. You're right, Connect has been wonderful in 2017. Thank you for making 2017 great. Happy New Year and kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Happy New Year @PaulPavlinovich Thank you for your kind words. 

Level 10

Happy new year 2018 @U-royFelixA thanks for wonderful post. 

Level 10

@MdEmranulHoque Thank you very much and do have  a prosperous New Year. 

Level 8

Much love @U-royFelixA! Happy New Year! Good things to come!