Robiultkg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Thakurgaon Ramrai (Rani Sagar).

Snapshot - 11.jpgIMG_8580.JPGIMG_8589.JPGIMG_8590.JPGRamrai (Rani Sagar).

Ranaikail upazila of Thakurgaon district is located at 3 km southwest of Moga upazila headquarters of Hosaingaon Union. The pond has a total of 42.2 acres, with 18.34 acres of good-quality high and 23.82 acres of water. Ramra dighi Varendra land is the second largest in the ancient water bodies. The length of the pond is 900 meters in the north-end and 400 meters east-west of Pankim.

There are numerous antique monuments spread across the country which are not reaching people due to lack of publicity. One such history is called Ramra. In 2003, a volunteer organization named Ranisagar Foundation was established in the center of the pond. In addition to more than 1200 litchi trees along with other fruit trees and various herbal and forestry plants have been planted in the pond of the pond. By selling the fruits of litchi trees every year, the foundation is being provided stipends among the poor and meritorious students studying different educational institutions.

The gorgeous green beard and the water tank of Dighi can not be fascinated by any nature lover. In the litchi tree of the countryside and in the water of the dighi, the khajan of different spectral birds makes the beauty of Ramrai more attractive. Rani Shanki Lal Ramra Dighi The oldest and largest dighi of Thakurgaon district can be of five hundred thousand years old. The exact history of this is not known. In addition, initiatives have been taken from district and upazila to develop this large pond as entertainment park and tourism hub.

How to go:
The buses from Dhaka will come to Ranisankail upazila of Thakurgaon district. Then bus, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, van and rickshaw can be added. Van and Rixa Vera (15-20) money.

Ripon
Ramrai Dighi, Bangladesh
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Thakurgaon Ramrai (Rani Sagar).

Hi @Robiultkg

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

P.S.: I've changed the label of your post to Local Stories.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thank you very much. The change you made is correct. I apologize so I apologize.

Ripon
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Robiultkg

I like your post a lot!

How did you take the first picture? Is it from some look-out? Or did you use a drone?

BTW You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!