Chaba_333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Thai whiskey

Xie Chun is another brand that has a mixed formula in each region. Some soda mixed. Some coke is used. The taste is different. But this is recommended to drink pure. We first consider that we really need more flavors, then manage to flow to the mix to melt and drink it to your heart.       However, drunk not to remember to drive. You will drink alcohol but any other way to cause trouble to be no longer a social problem.Xie Chun is another brand that has a mixed formula in each region. Some soda mixed. Some coke is used. The taste is different. But this is recommended to drink pure. We first consider that we really need more flavors, then manage to flow to the mix to melt and drink it to your heart.   However, drunk not to remember to drive. You will drink alcohol but any other way to cause trouble to be no longer a social problem.

DivulgaTVZ Photography  

Thailand
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Thai whiskey

WOW!!!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Thai whiskey

Hi @Chaba_333,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Arabic language label from your post, because you are writing in English.

You are more than welcome to write in Arabic, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!