Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Thai Food Recommendation, NYC

IMG_20190214_212318_278.jpg

IMG_20190214_200025-01.jpeg

IMG_20190214_185136-02.jpeg

Great place. Delicious food and cocktails. The spicy Udon Noodles and Pad Thai were fantastic. Vegan options available for most dishes. Loved it!

THEP Thai Restaurant, 2nd Avenue, New York, NY, USA
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Thai Food Recommendation, NYC

@OlenaS 様

美味しそうな、そして美しい写真をシェアして頂きありがとうございます。

光で透けている花弁が美しいです🌸

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Former Google Contributor

Hello @OlenaS,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these great photos, really looks delicious. You can always leave your reviews about the place on Google Maps. 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Moderator

Wow @OlenaS ,

Your photos look spectacular and make the food look even more delicious! What camera did you use to capture them? Are you a professional photographer? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you for the compliment @MoniDi @ I use google phone and currently take photos for social media and Google maps. 

Level 9

Great combination foods with fresh fruits @OlenaS 

Thank you for sharing with us.