helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Teramisy.

Treviso is considered the birthplace of famous Teramisu dessert.

Being in Treviso at a Meet Up Google local guides 24-25 November ,not to try teramisy would not be forgivable.Teramisu.Teramisu.

The well known  expert restauraters proved thst the authordhipTeramisu in its modern world belong to the restaurant Le Beccherie,which is located in Treviso.IMG_20181126_193035_180.jpg

It happenedin the early 1970s. So  the dessert here you can try first hand.IMG_20181126_193328_807.jpg

Tetamisu.Tetamisu.

In  some bakeries teramisu prepared accoding to the canonical  cookies " Savoyardi"

Thanks to @AntonellaGr and @ErmesT who advice me to taste this delicious dessert and been my guides in Treviso.

Treviso, Тревизо, Италия
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Teramisy.

Thank you for tagging me in this post @helga19, I am very happy that you enjoyed the visit to my city. Tiramisu is one of the excellence of Treviso, worldwide known.

You can see here how we celebrate Tiramisu: Treviso Tiramisù Day

Level 8

Oooo Yummy 😋 I also love this Teramisu  It has always been popular in restaurants here. Even my local supermarket do a version of it, not as good as a restaurant of course. Great photos @helga19

Level 9

Thank you dear @Eire27

I have pleasant moment in Treviso with teramicu.

Cheers,

Level 9

Thank you @ErmesT for your comment.

I enjoyed my visit in Treviso.

I read your post about Teramisy and write a comment.

Best wishes,

Inga

Former Google Contributor

Hey @helga19,

That looks amazing! Thanks for sharing these delicious dessert photos with us! I would love to try them all.  @Sorbe, what is your take on Tiramisu? 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for tagging me in my "Comfort zone" @AlexaAC

In my opinion, Tiramisu is one of the easiest and most delicious sweet to prepare, but a little mistake and the lack of love could ruin everything. I am a massive fan of the classic one, but my mum is also preparing a variation with strawberries for people that don't like the taste of coffee. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Delicious post @helga19 Thank you for sharing with us...

Awesome @Sorbe, sounds good!

Thanks for that, I feel a classic version of Tiramisu coming my way! 😉

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!