mosak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Ten days to go Masskara Festival in City of Smile!

masskara1.jpg

MassKara Festival is an annual festival in Bacolod City with highlights every fourth Sunday of October with street dancers in colorful costumes, masks and headdresses. Bacolod City invites you to the “happiest and most colorful festival in the Philippines” which will be a month-long celebration with concerts, food fests, street parties, and a lot of activities will draw thousands of visitors all around the world to the City of Smiles. Masskara Festival will starts on october 1st until october 30th 2018.

Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Ten days to go Masskara Festival in City of Smile!

@mosak lovely photo. 

Connect Moderator

Nice colourful picture @mosak

Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 2

Thanks @AnuradhaP and thank you for reading my article 🙂

Level 2

Thanks @NareshDarji and thank you for reading my article 🙂

Level 10

Hi @mosak,

Thanks a lot for sharing the Masskara festival. I like discovering the world and your post gave me a great opportunity to do so. your pictures is beautiful.

See you around

jul

Connect Moderator

What a colourful festival. Hope it is great for you @mosak

Google Moderator

Hello @mosak and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing with us about Masskara Festival. I would love to see that festival and I would be really happy if you share with us more photos after the Festival finished. Photos really make a difference when presenting a special event. This post  5 tips to take stunning photos on your phone from a Local Guide Level 8 might be interesting for you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

hello @Ivi_Ge.. thank you for you comment.. I just read your link and I will do my best to share more photos on my next blog. 🙂

Level 2