TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Temples of India - Thrissur POORAM - The Festival of Festivals! (Post-2/2) - TravellerG

Your good heart is gifting these kind words, I am short of words to reply your response.

Thank you dear @GhazalaShah - Photo 2 & 4 has the gist of Pooram. shall search for my short film on Pooram.

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Re: Temples of India - Thrissur POORAM - The Festival of Festivals! (Post-2/2) - TravellerG

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for your reply!

Yeah, I am sure it is. I wish one day can visit such festival and take such amazing photos like you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Your kind words are really motivational, ear @aaryesdee - Incidentally, how was your holiday? kindly tag me in your posts, please.

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you for your kind words, dear @MortenSI - "... how beautiful those elephants are!..." - that too dozens of them - one year, I read that the total number reached 150 count.

Level 10

God willingly, you will fulfill your wish, dear @PoliMC - all the best

That's incredible @TravellerG, I can't even imagine where they would find so many elephants, let alone train them to behave so well during such a massive event. 

There's no doubt elephants are extremely intelligent creatures, and I think it's amazing how such big animals can be around us small humans, and not do any harm at all.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi Dear @MortenSI -You are very correct - it still a mystery... If you happen to watch a video, then you will understand, that along with (Extremely) LOUD MUSIC (Panchavadyam) and shouting & screaming of people, still these elephants keep cool, that too for HOURS!

For your info: There is an UNBELIEVABLE scene - if you see even the video, your body will freeze... The Tallest (Gaja Raja) elephant comes out of temple, to a crowd of "Thousands Human Beings". Shocking...

Let me try for some videos, shortly.

Regards

Level 10

@TravellerG 

Thank you Sir Ji'!

My trip was very memorable. I posted several reviews.

Infact I too have a collection of #templesofindia , but not as professional as yours. 

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev

I would love to see that video @TravellerG, it sounds crazy!

Witnessing this event in person would be a dream to me. I will have to see if I can make it happen some day.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

"...rip was very memorable. I posted several reviews..." excellent - happy to hear that; I have seen all of them; I again suggest to TAG like-minded people in your post so that we can enjoy your posts.

"...In fact I too have a collection of #templesofindia , but not as professional as yours..." - I am of the opinion, here we are LGs and not Pros - please add your experiences - I will surely wait for some of the important temples, for sure.

Thanks, dear friend @aaryesdee