श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Former Google Contributor

Re: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

It's simply amazing @TravellerG!

The sun temple does ring a bell, but if you do post about it, please feel free to tag me. I would love to see your take on it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

🙏 dear @Shrut19 

Level 10

Surely dear @MortenSI; God willingly shall do it shortly & when I publish, Shall TAG you,

Regs

Level 9

Dear @TravellerG ,

Thanks for your reply. Uploading photos, review is still unavailable from my iOS devices. I don't know how to solve yet. If you have any idea, pls share me. Thanks

Level 10

Hi dear friend, @MgTT -

1. Unfortunately I am not a IOS man, currently.
  2. I seriously suggest you to post it your problem under 'How to' Topic & TAG one or two moderators, please - kindly do not keep quite.
  3.  (you wrote)  "...Uploading photos, review is still unavailable from my iOS devices. I don't know how to solve yet. If you have any idea, pls share me..."  However, I am humbly requesting @sonnyNg to kindly help Mr MbTT - Thanks.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG@MgTT,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I will make sure to check on the regarded issue, as following up from Can not post review, photo, video.

If there would be any further updates, let us keep the conversation on the regarded post. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks a ton, dear friend @sonnyNg , for your kindness to help our @MgTT .