Trkatel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Temple with Park

This is Kedareshwor Mahadev Temple (Lord Shiva Temple) which is situated at Pokhara Valley on the Edge of Phewa Lake. Its one of the famous Hindu Temple in Pokhara.

There is wide & Peaceful Park(Miteri Park) in temple premises where there are beautiful stone sculptures of various animal, abundant of green plants which definitely lures visitors. It is a really amazing place for walking around with children for walking, playing football and jogging.

So If you are planning to visit Pokhara, then put this place on your list to visit because you can visit two beautiful places on the same location.

View of TempleView of TempleOne random picture of stone scluptured bull in temple premises.One random picture of stone scluptured bull in temple premises.

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Kedareshwor Mahadev, Pokhara, Nepal
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Temple with Park

Hi @Trkatel 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is a very nice temple. I would love to go one day.

Is it your first visit there? Do you live close to this place?

I would like to suggest that you take a look at these 14 helpful tips for using Connect and How to take photos for nature lovers.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Trkatel,

Thanks for sharing your photos! This temple and the park look so calm and perfect for relaxing. Do you have photos from inside the temple? It is very interesting because it looks a bit like a Buddhist temple, especially the roof.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @Aruni Thankyou ! I live close to this place 🙂

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 9

Hi @RadieN Thankyou !

Taking photo of inside is not allowed in this temple.

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.

Thank you for your reply @Trkatel 

It is a very nice place and that you live close it. How long does it take to get there?

What activities can we do around?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

You're welcome @Trkatel. I also thought that it is not allowed to take photos, so I hope one day I can visit the temple and see it with my own eyes. Thanks again for introducing it to us!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @Trkatel thanks for sharing the amazing photos from Lord Shiva Temple. The temple is really mesmerizing with a lots of positive vibes.

I also want to share a post of Girija-Devi-Temple-Garjiya-Uttarakhand-India (Mata Parvati temple), which is the wife of Lord SHIVA.

As @Aruni  mention you some tips, you can add some more details and not forget the accessibility which matters a lot.

Level 7

Hi @RadieN ,

I too felt this as a Buddhist temple.

Hi @Trkatel,

Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture. Could you send some more pics of the place.

Level 9

Welcome to Nepal @RadieN 🙂

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.