Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Temple Of Hercules the most historical Place in Amman

By the way @ErmesT did you want me to keep the secret about your name ? 😁

Level 10

@OSAMA

Beautifully captured specially the full city view and flag.

Can you please write something about Jordanian  marble using in modern buildings construction industry. I mean some other day.

Level 9

Thank you @AkmalB 

I will soon write about the marble that used in modern buildings , very nice idea thank you again 😊

Level 10

Thank you @OSAMA for this post! Sincerely speaking, I've never thought of visiting Jordan prior to now but your pictures are so inviting that I just can't wait anymore. Your kind gesture is highly appreciated.

@OSAMA wrote:

Hi Local Guides 

Today i will share one of the most historical places in Amman ,so When you  visit Amman its 20-40 mins by car from any point in Amman,

AMMAN is the capital of Jordan  with a population of approximately  4,000,000 , Amman is considered one of the most liberal and westernized cities in the Arab world , It is a major tourist destination in the region, one of the safest and peaceful cities in the region ( in the world)  

before i start this is my April introduction Click here ,

Temple of Hercules built  between (162-166) AD is one of the most historical site at the center of downtown AMMAN built on one of the seven mountains that  made up Amman, at the site there are signs of human occupation from as far back as the Middle Bronze Age (1650-1550 BC)

Most of the buildings still visible at the site are from the Roman, Byzantine, and Umayyad periods

i visit this place from when i was a kid , and now i visit it with my family , before it was free to enter ,but  now its 4 $ for tourists

and .5 $ for jordanians & the Kids are FREE , I like to come here with my friends, family and when i have a guests from other countries we go there, so prepare yourself when you visit Amman , make your Agenda, of course we will go together 🙂  its easy to visit just 20 mins , historical more than one civilization , and you can just set and watch the downtown , Amman's Roman Theatre and all amman mountains from above ,its amazing view , look at the pics below and this is a link to Photo Album on Google Photo App Click Here

With my Daughters

3.jpg

Temple of HerculesTemple of HerculesTemple of HerculesTemple of HerculesAmman's Roman TheatreAmman's Roman Theatre(my daughters )view of modern Amman from the siteview of modern Amman from the sitea lebanese free runners (Team Adrenaline )a lebanese free runners (Team Adrenaline )Jordan Flag 126.8  meter high  , 60*30 = 1800 square meterJordan Flag 126.8 meter high , 60*30 = 1800 square meterUmayyad Place BackyardUmayyad Place BackyardUmayyad PalaceUmayyad PalaceCave from Middle Bronze AgeAMMANAMMAN

Any question don't hesitate to contact me Local Guides 

Osama

Level 8

Such a beautiful and eye catching photos you have shared with us.. Thank you @OSAMA.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

heeey @SanyaOdare you are welcome anytime , there is famous  nigerian american NBA player live in Amman Hakeem olajuwon 

so maybe when you visit Amman you will stay 🙂

Level 9

thank you and Welcome @SalmaanN

just dont forget to put Jordan on your wishlist  🙂

Level 8

@OSAMA

I love Roman archaeological sites and would love to visit Jordan one day to walk around your Roman Theatre.
Echoing Lucio, that flag is AMAZING. Never seen anything like it.
Of course, also nice to get a glimpse of your family.

Thank you for sharing!

Greetings from Spain, Jeroen 

Level 10

Oh yeah @OSAMA, I remember Hakeem Olajuwon very well.

@OSAMA wrote:

heeey @SanyaOdare you are welcome anytime , there is famous  nigerian american NBA player live in Amman Hakeem olajuwon 

so maybe when you visit Amman you will stay 🙂

Level 9

@JeroenM

Thank you very much , there are a lot of Roman places in Jordan as I told  @ErmesT

There is a huge Roman city in Jordan called Jerash city it's 50 kilometers north Amman it's deserve visiting