Bal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10
Level 10

Tell about 360 DEGREE photos editing softwares for Android and Desktop.

Hello Friends recently i purchased Xiaomi Mi Sphere Camera Kit Mijia 360 Panoramic Camera From gearbest website. every time when i clicking photos that time my whole body is showing in that photo i.e not good moment for google maps uploading. So kindly suggest for Desktop and Android editing softwares. and also tell about invisible selfie stick.  

Baljinder_singh From Punjab, India
Chandigarh, India
2 comments
Level 7

Re: Tell about 360 DEGREE photos editing softwares for Android and Desktop.

Hello @Bal, I have a 360 Camera that i use to take google street-view images, I'm happy to share what i have discovered so far.

You should get a tripod that can be used as selfie stick there are many choices here, but you should look for something similar to this one Selfie Stick tripod in one

If you want to edit photos or videos taken with you camera, Snapseed works fine for removing the tripod or yourself in the image and its available on both ios and android, You can also use Theta+ to create stunning animated images and videos.

To edit photo and videos on Desktop, Most people use Adobe Premiere pro which can be expensive, but there are alternatives like Power Director.

Below is a useful web-page to help you getting started, Let me know if this helps.

List of 360 content editing Apps and software

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Tell about 360 DEGREE photos editing softwares for Android and Desktop.

thanks brother for sharing information.

i have some question please ans me again 

1. Theta+ is software ?

2.  Power Director is also software?

Baljinder_singh From Punjab, India