Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Tearoom in Tokyo

Thank you for introducing wonderful Japanese @Anonymous

Your experience is major as a luxury light tea🍵. Pouring hot water into the bowl is to make the temperature around 80 ℃. Like Chinese tea and western tea, it needs to warm up the unit to maximize the aroma of tea leaves.

Anyway, it looks like a delicious onigiri🤤

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing, @Anonymous. The garden and dish presentation looks amazing. I'm sure the taste doesn't fail as well. You can easily see how much thought, care and effort the owners have put into making a calm zen environment. I've always admired places that put an extra effort for a good environment. It is what makes the experience memorable after all.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

For sure, you're a lucky person @Anonymous. You have the chance to experience one of the most fascinating cultures. I've tried nettle tea and to be honest is not one of my favorites. Also, red bean sugar cookies? How do they taste like?

@DeniGu, you know me :), I like a lot cupcakes.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@YasumiKikuchiThank you for your comment and the insight into tea.   I really enjoyed the aromatics from the tea and could relax.    By the way, the onigiri was made from Koshihikari rice and premium Japanese nori.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@IrrPavlova  Thank you for your comment.  I agree with you that the environment for tea drinking is important and make the whole experience surreal.   Just having a tea at home is not the same for me.  The maitre'd was knowledgable and very helpful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VasT  The cookies have a simple and well balanced flavor.   I think nettle #tea can have a strange after-taste, but I try to drink it for its health benefits.   What other teas do you like?

Thank you for your interest and your time to write me back @Anonymous, 

My current favorites: A mix of green tea. I like to drink rose hip and cranberry tea because of the antioxidants. Also, rose hip helps the immune system during the cold months. 

Caption: Green tea with notes of lychee and coconut, rose hip and cranberries. (Local Guide VasT)Caption: Green tea with notes of lychee and coconut, rose hip and cranberries. (Local Guide VasT)

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VasT Looks and sounds good.  I also love cranberry juices and teas.   The astringency quenches my thirst in the summer months.   Have you ever tried any alcohol infused teas?

No, I haven't tried any alcohol infused teas, as a matter of fact it's the first time I hear about them. Are they any tasty? What's the difference between them and the regular types of tea?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VasT I think there are very subtle differences in taste.  Depends on the quality and region of the tea.  Mild grassy notes...