Kwiksatik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: #TeamUSA #StateChallenge

Thanks for launching this #StateChallenge activity @Kwiksatik 

As an Indian national, I am excited about participating because I have traveled to the US several times for both business and leisure.

I have also maintained my own little map of the states and cities I have visited in the US, besides those that I wish to visit in the future.

~Greetings from New Delhi

Connect Moderator

That is absolutely awesome @Tushar_Suradkar! I can't wait to see what you turn up about Maine!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Kwiksatik 

From the initial list of 5 that you've suggested, I will for Arizona since the others are still on my bucket list of places to visit 😊

~Greetings from New Delhi

Connect Moderator

@Tushar_Suradkar you are welcome to join any and all! Meetups are open for everyone too! I can't wait to see what you find interesting in Arizona!

Connect Moderator

Wow! Sounds very exciting! Great idea @Kwiksatik!

I'll try to join your meet-ups @Denise_Barlock!

I'll be happy to learn more about different states!

Greetings from Ukraine! ❤️🇺🇦

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Hi @Kwiksatik 

Another quick question before I update my article today:

Does "Include #StateChallenge in the title" means including #ArizonaChallenge in the title or literally Include #StateChallenge in the title? 😊 I know it is a noob question.

Last one: Should I come back here and comment with the article link or are you going to find them out all using the HashTag?

Thanks.

Connect Moderator

Edit: I should NOT comment from my phone. That didn't work at all

@Tushar_Suradkar not noob! Valid! For sure post a comment on the Arizona challenge article when it goes up. I'll make sure to tag you when I publish it so you get a notification!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @AdrianLunsong! We've been hatching this plan for months! If you can't find a photo, definitely just take a photo expressing your response to the topic of your article. Partly because it works, but mostly because you are so animated and I would love to see your face again. 😁

Connect Moderator

Oh @JaneBurunina I am so excited to have you along for the ride!!! It was so wonderful to see you at the chocolate meetup. I can't wait to see more of you! @Denise_Barlock is going to be alternating the meetup timing so that it's easy for people from each country to attend one every so often. Don't push yourself to be up at some crazy time. She is dedicated to making sure everyone has a chance to come without having to lose sleep.