Team Trouble Help

I can't find the original message. 

@Briggs @NFN @OStr

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Team Trouble Help

@OStr @GaryFunk @Briggs The original thread was removed as it was off-topic and not in the spirit of all that we do to keep Connect a warm and welcoming place for all. We welcome constructive criticism of the product and program to help improve it for all, however, personally attacking fellow community members and foul language is not acceptable and is a violation of our program rules.

You are welcome to take advantage of the private messaging system here in Connect or use other messaging applications, however, I will be also be removing this post as @NFNunfair has received direct communication from the team and we respect everyone's privacy and will not comment on anyone's situation publicly. 

Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Team Trouble Help

@Briggs @NFN @OStr

We will help here. 

Level 8
Level 8

@GaryFunk wrote:

@Briggs @NFN @OStr

We will help here. 

Thats Easy....mods have removed it. Dont like to hear the truth 

Level 8

That's rather a cowardly thing for one to do. People that hide behind a keyboard are disgusting. If you take an action, stand up and take credit for it.

On a different matter, I picked up a Samsung Gear 360 (2017) today.  I'm looking forward to some nice 360 photos and videos. 

Level 10

There was a joke going around Russia during the Soviet era:

Q: Is it true that there is freedom of speech in the Soviet Union, just like in the USA?
 A: In principle, yes. In the USA, you can stand in front of the White House in Washington, DC, and yell, "Down with Ronald Reagan!", and you will not be punished. Equally, you can also stand in Red Square in Moscow and yell, "Down with Ronald Reagan!", and you will not be punished.

Level 8

I'm not sure what to say. There should always be an appeal process when one is accused of doing wrong. Especially when one is accused of false map dats. While that's something I am careful of and I would never deliberately put false data on Maps, all accusations should be given to you accused and a chance to rebut. 

However, I'm not in charge and it's only my opinion, that which I will not constantly bring up in the future. 

I'm sorry you got banned.

Level 8

There is another.  

In US it is Man vs Man.  In Soviet Union, it was the opposite. 

I spent a LOT of time in Vietnam and freedom of speech is much the same. I am free to speak out against any leader of US. 

Googler
Solution

@OStr @GaryFunk @Briggs The original thread was removed as it was off-topic and not in the spirit of all that we do to keep Connect a warm and welcoming place for all. We welcome constructive criticism of the product and program to help improve it for all, however, personally attacking fellow community members and foul language is not acceptable and is a violation of our program rules.

You are welcome to take advantage of the private messaging system here in Connect or use other messaging applications, however, I will be also be removing this post as @NFNunfair has received direct communication from the team and we respect everyone's privacy and will not comment on anyone's situation publicly. 

Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.