Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Tea point for tea lovers

Tea point for tea lovers

Balewadi

Balewadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India

January 22, 2019 @ 16:00 (IST)

We are going to taste the chai point available in balewadi.. and review them on Google map... There are plenty of tea point in balewadi are not on map... So be a explorer... Every one must have bikes

RSVP here

Balewadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tea point for tea lovers

Hi @PratapA,

Good idea, thanks for sharing.

Are you planning to go from place to place by bike? I'm a tea lover and my favorits are white and green tea. Tea time is perfect for spending it with friends. I'm looking foward to the recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks for your response it means lots to me...

Actually I'm trying to take local guide as well as my some friends... For explore..

Thank you for sharing your meet-up intentions, @PratapA. How many tea points have you considered to explore? Make sure you contribute many photos. I'm sure it's going to be a very zen experience. I can't wait to see the recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

It's not fixed yet that how many tea point will be explored... But i can definitely say we gona visit more than 15 within 2 hrs...

Blessed to be loved by everyone..

Oh wow, @PratapA. That's a lot. Good luck!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!