Abdullahi_cap's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Taste of Gombe in Lagos

Today's event was interesting. Having a delicacy of another state in  the centre of excellence (Lagos). It was a cool experience. Thanks for hosting us @sagir Adamu. In attendance was @SanyaOdare @adewole @Ademola @AbdulFatai @justcabyr and others 

#TasteofGombe #Lagosmeetup #Lagoslocalguides
#ExploringGombeInLagos 

MasaMasa

Lagos, Nigeria
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Taste of Gombe in Lagos

Wonderful and tasty meal. It reminds me of the north. They are so bleable with varities and tasty meals. I enjoy taking them. Congratulations @Sagir and thanks for sharing @Abdullahi_cap . Thank you local guides for joining in the celebration @Abdullahi_cap, @

Connect Moderator

Thanks for coming around.. @Abdullahi_cap

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Hello @Abdullahi_cap

Thank you for sharing your delicious food, hope you enjoyed it. Also many thanks @Sagir for organizing the event. 

Level 7

Waoh, what a great meet-up!

I'm sure you guys enjoyed everything about Gombe State right here in Lagos.

Missing you guys 

Level 10

Good post! Still waiting for the recap @Sagir

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @MrLabule.

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @sonnyNg as I wouldn't have known if you didn't mention it

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!