RizalFahlefi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Tape uli

IMG_20200607_124644_087.jpg

Tape uli Betawi, ketan hitam ngga pake bahan campuran apapun dan tape yang di fermentasikan 3 hari, membuat hasil tape jadi lebih berkualitas. Uli nya pun terbuat dari Ketan putih yg di campur dengan kelapa parut kemudian ditumbuk.
Rasa nya Manis dan khas banget, dari sini lah ada ide membuka usaha untuk bantu orang tua. Dari mimpi yang pernah ada dari dulu sampai sekarang, atau mungkin klo kata Baskara bilang "komitmen lama mati" hehehe...akan hidup kembali ?

I love you mah & Bapak ?

Sekarang Ide itu pelan-pelan sudah berjalan, semoga akan menjadi lebih besar dan lebih baik lagi. 

Melestarikan makanan kampung tempo doeloe

Cipondoh, Tangerang City, Banten, Indonesia
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Tape uli

Tape uli betawi memang khas rasanya.

Selalu ditemukan di hari hari setelah hari raya Idul Fitri.

Semoga rintisan usahanya bisa maju.

Tetap semangat.Keep calm, stay healthy and always be happy

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 6

Terima kasih Pak @BudiFXW 😇

Stay Healthy 💪

Google Vendor

Hi @RizalFahlefi,

Thank you for sharing your post with us. Do you cook this dish often? 

By the way, I've noticed that your post is written in Indonesian. Please note that I've added the Indonesian language label. To learn more about these kinds of labels, I recommend taking a look at the article, How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

I relabeled your post to the Food & Drink board. In this board, you can share recommendations on great restaurants and cafes, tips on taking great food photos, food news, photos of amazing meals you have had, information about food culture in various countries, and more.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@RizalFahlefi Woww it looks so delicious and I never tried it before 🤤

Wei | A foodie, traveler, fun lover from Taiwan, living the dream in NYC.
My Contribution
Instagram
Level 6

@Wei929 Thank you...let's try it here😁

Level 6

@InaS  Thank you for your attention 🙏🏻
Yes I often make this food at home
thank you 😊

Connect Moderator

Keren @RizalFahlefi semoga lancar jaya usahanya .

Melestarikan makanan tradisional yang melegenda 

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply. I hope to read more posts from you @RizalFahlefi.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Thank you @InaS so the spirit of posting Indonesian traditional food 😊