TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Tandem Skydiving over Taupo

Jumping out of a plane at 15000 ft (4572 metres) is amazing adrenaline filled experience. Doing it over some of the worlds most spectacular scenery is another amazing experience.

I've skydived over Taupo several times but this time I managed to get my wife to do it. Not only did I get her to do the jump, we had a challenge to jump in Taupo and then 24 hours later jump over Queenstown. 

See Google Maps here https://goo.gl/maps/Hw8trDQCdRH2 and some of my photos here https://photos.app.goo.gl/XgTwakmuUG2WFCrf8

Taupo Tandem SkydiveTaupo Tandem Skydive

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Taupo Tandem Skydiving, Wharewaka, Taupo, New Zealand
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Tandem Skydiving over Taupo

Se ve fantástico @TheEagleEye, pero estoy seguro que yo no lo haría, jejeje me gusta sentir adrenalina con cosas mas sobre la tierra...

Farid.

Level 10

LOL @FaridTDF. I'm not allowed to do any more under instruction from my wife.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

@TheEagleEye, You are luck brother to get the Skydiving experiences. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Google Moderator

@TheEagleEye,

Cool photo! I can see the adrenaline on your face! I am glad that you are smiling, my expression would be out of fear, for sure. 

P.S.: Now I saw that you jumped out of the plane at 15000 ft (4572 meters) and this answers my question from your second post about skydiving. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@TheEagleEye , this is great. Skydiving is in my bucket list. I have done a Bunji jump, Scuba dive, Wide water rafting at Kithulgala, Kayaking across the longest river in Sri Lanka etc.. but not yet a Skydive.

What is the best dive out of your all dives so far