TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Tandem Skydiving over Queenstown

My wife and I made a challenge, to do Tandem Skydive in two places within 24 hours. We succeeded. One day over Taupo in the North Island of New Zealand. This one over Queenstown within 24 hours of the Taupo jump. What an experience and an accomplishment, especially for my wife.

See Google Maps here https://goo.gl/maps/civwxbcequJ2 and some of my photos here https://photos.app.goo.gl/zgSVre2tRM14M4JdA

Queenstown Tandem SkydiveQueenstown Tandem Skydive

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Nzone Skydive Queenstown Shotover Street, Queenstown, New Zealand
15 comments
Level 8

Re: Tandem Skydiving over Queenstown

Hi @TheEagleEye

Good Morning from Bangladesh!

Excellent aerial view. 

Thanks for sharing with us. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

Thank you @MdAtikuzzamanLimon, and good morning from Prague, Czech Republic. Thanks for comment and liking my posts. Pleased you enjoy.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

@TheEagleEye Thanks for your reply. 

Welcome to our beautiful Bangladesh!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

Yes I do wish to visit some day. I have previous Bangladeshi work colleagues from Saudi Arabia and the UAE that I want to visit. Unsure when yet.

Level 9

Nice view @TheEagleEye

Google Moderator

Wow @TheEagleEye,

This is extraordinary thing to do, or at least for me. I don't consider myself an adventurous person but skydiving is something I am willing to try in the future. I had the chance to do it three years ago but things happened and I passed that experience. I need to say that even if I have done it, the look from above wouldn't have been so beautiful. New Zealand is a beautiful country to see. 

Which dive you liked most? How high was the plane when you had to jump? I am surprised that you did 2 within 24 hours. I admire your spirit and courage!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Skydiving in New Zealand are usually 15000 ft @MoniDi. Taupo is my favorite place. I used to do solo skydiving but my attention isn't as good as it used to be so changed to tandem. Now I have ended it all under request of my wife.

Wadi Rum in Jordan is also one of my favorite places to skydive.

Level 7

Hi@KEagle

Its really amazing! What a wish of  your wife and you!!!  Thanks for the wish and the pic.

Convey my thanks to her. Best wishes.

Level 9

Great stuff! I am doing my homework and seeing some posts about Queenstown. @TheEagleEye  Good on you - I am totally acrophobic LOL!

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram