karnasaaru's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Tamu Lhosar 2075

One of the oldest indigenous community festival. #Gurung. The Gurung are the  oldest community of Nepal. Tamu lhosar is biggest festival of their society. This video was recorded in the Tudikhel Ground of Nepal

Karna S Thapa
Tundikhel टुडिखेल, Kantipath Road, Kathmandu, Nepal
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tamu Lhosar 2075

Hi @karnasaaru and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your videos! When this festival is taking place? Is it celebrated only in Nepal?

Adding more information about the videos you uploaded will help other Local Guides to understand why you have uploaded them in the first place. You can take some ideas from the What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thanks and

love to sharing about my local stories 

Karna S Thapa
Former Google Contributor

Hi @karnasaaru,

Thank you for sharing! This festival looks very interesting. Is that the traditional clothes of the Gurung people?

I just wanted to let you know that you can tag Local Guides in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!