JoseLejinPJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Tamsui Golden Anchor

Nice place to walk around and watch the sunrise/sunset. Awesome place to spend time with family and friends. You can do fishing in the Tamsui River. Crowd will be more in the evening time. Good number of food stores in the area. Location is within walking distance from Tamsui MRT station, which is one of the end of Tamsui–Xinyi(Red) Line.

0.JPG1.JPGTamsui MRT StationTamsui MRT StationTamsui MRT Station3.JPG4.JPG6.JPG7.JPGTamsui MRT StationTamsui MRT StationTamsui MRT Station9.JPG10.JPG

------------
Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Tamsui Golden Anchor, Tamsui District, New Taipei City, Taiwan
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tamsui Golden Anchor

HI @JoseLejinPJ,

This is breathtaking, thanks for sharing these awesome photos! I would love to visit Taiwan and this place would be first on my list.

PS: Please feel free to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us. 

Would you like to tell more about the places or monuments which are around the river? Do you do fising? Were you there with your family?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Got only few hours to spend here. I did try fishing. Nice place and overall great experience.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram